• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
minassi

[JEONGYEONIST/PIC] Daily Jungyeon

7 hours ago, JeongyeonIsMyWaifu said:

She's gorgeous omo :jy-aww:

ofc she is :mn-blush:

DOQhj2BVAAAM1Qn.jpg

Source

Saw this and needed to share it with you guys! I think this is the best styling she's ever had. It keeps the girl crush aesthetic but really accentuates her prettiest features!

On 11/18/2017 at 12:09 AM, katzenlibrary said:

DOQhj2BVAAAM1Qn.jpg

Source

Saw this and needed to share it with you guys! I think this is the best styling she's ever had. It keeps the girl crush aesthetic but really accentuates her prettiest features!

So true. The best indeed I'm dieded >.<

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By RainbowFluffyPanda
      i was wondering, who was your first bias?
      is she still your bias up until now?
      my first bias is dubu and still going strong!
    • By TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

I dont find Chaeyoung...sorry....
      Congrats Twice! Wow! Jeongyeon! She really pretty for me!
    • By Minachan
      2017 had twice members reveal alot of their personality to us as they had participated in various variety shows which they revealed to us their level of gayness
      Who was your favourite gay singles and couples of the year 2017
      I enjoyed dahmo the most. Their gayness had brought life back to my soul againI'm alive b's!!! 
    • By liraeyllis
        instiz   -She's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ   -She looks pretty no matter what she does..ㅎㅎㅎ   -The last gif..ㅋㅋ The conversation between her and the fans is so funnyㅋㅋ 'Jungyeon-ah!!' 'Yes?' 'Don't make weird expressions with your face!' 'Okay!! *proceeds to make weird expressions right after*   -I'm not a fan of her, but I once got a chance to see her in person and in a really close distance and she looks very beautiful..   -She looks cute and beautiful even with weird expressions like that.. Unlike me..ㅎㅎ   -I wonder why does she remind me a lot of Changsubㅋㅋㅋ But she's really beautiful, by the way..   -This is why I love her..ㅋㅋㅋ   -She still looks beautiful even with those weird expressions..ㅋㅋㅋ   -Ah, so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ She seems to be a very out-going personㅋㅋㅋ   -I always laugh whenever I see her, not because she's funny but because seeing her makes me feel happyㅋㅋ She's so cute and lovely, our Jungyeon..ㅋㅋ   -She's so charming..ㅜㅜ   -Oh God, she's such a cutie..ㅋㅋㅋ   -Seriously, though..ㅋㅋㅋ She looks adorable..ㅋㅋㅋ   -Most of my weird expressions are inspired by her..ㅋㅋㅋ   -I can't with the last one..ㅋㅋㅋ   -She's so freaking cute..ㅋㅋㅋ
    • By liraeyllis
        instiz   -Whoa.. She's so pretty..   -Our Yoo Jungyeon is so beautiful..   -Her face is seriously so small..   -I want to cut my hair like that..ㅠㅠ   -Jungyeon-ah, you're so pretty..ㅠㅠㅠ   -She looks so gorgeous with short hair..   -Whoa.. She's beautiful. I notice that her facial expressions on stage have gotten so much more natural compared to her early debut days, she has improved a lot.. She's so cool..   -She looks like my senior a lot..ㅠㅠ So beautiful..ㅠㅠ   -Whoa.. She kind of resembles Hwang Jung Eum.. So prettyㅠㅠ   -My mouth hurts from saying the same thing all over again but let me repeat it once again, Jungyeon looks so gorgeous and that hairstyle suits her really well..   -The comments on the screen are such scene-stealer..ㅋㅋㅋ   -Ah, you're so pretty, Unnie..ㅠㅠㅠ  I love you..ㅠㅠ   -The nickname of the commenter, though..ㅋㅋ 'Sooman's Girlfriend'ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, Jungyeon is so pretty..   -Does anyone know how long has it been since Jungyeon started growing out her hair?ㅠㅠ    -Oh Gosh.. She looks amazing..   -So beautiful, my Jungyeonㅠㅠ   -She's really really really really gorgeous..ㅠㅠ