News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
minassi

[DAHYUNIST/PIC] Daily Tofu

3 minutes ago, minassi said:

What did you think it was :dh-chu: it's tofu's daily pic thread! I will try to keep this updated as much as I can :dh-dubu:

24/09/16

TOFU MOVING TO THE BEAT :dh-bbasae:

2513443A57A885852E4ACA

cr. all-twice

:jy-ooh: OMO. I remember this. :dh-dubu: Personally, one of my absolute favorite outfits Dahyun has ever worn.:dh-chu: Dahyun killing it in this outfit. I love the black and red combo on her!!!:dh-nice:

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, T2long said:

RBmyM6D.jpg

cr: white bean

:mn-blush: Cutie Dahyun in a snapback. :mn-praise: Also thighs!!!!

That wig tho :dh-heh:Some people claim she's blonde. For some reason, I cannot see her as one. 

13 hours ago, minassi said:

What did you think it was :dh-chu: it's tofu's daily pic thread! I will try to keep this updated as much as I can :dh-dubu:

24/09/16

TOFU MOVING TO THE BEAT :dh-bbasae:

2513443A57A885852E4ACA

cr. all-twice

Bless you for this thread! Spread the dubu love. :dh-nice: She looks so good in red. 

--------------

110711715_%25C5%25A9%25B1%25E2%25BA%25AF

cr: owner

After making my friend watch Cheer Up MV and asking who caught her eye? she said Dahyun. How can you not love her?:dh-dubu:

Edited by Yennie
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Yennie said:

That wig tho :dh-heh:Some people claim she's blonde. For some reason, I cannot see her as one. 

Bless you for this thread! Spread the dubu love. :dh-nice: She looks so good in red. 

--------------

After making my friend watch Cheer Up MV and asking who caught her eye? she said Dahyun. How can you not love her?:dh-dubu:

:dh-dubu: If that's a wig I really want her hair to be like that. She looks soo good in that hairstyle!

20 minutes ago, Yennie said:

--------------

i'm caught and went up to tofu heaven because of squishy. and i'm not coming back down :ty-notbad:can she be any more gorgeous whut

272A2D4057C6FA2E22F590

cr. dooooly

8 hours ago, T2long said:

:dh-dubu: If that's a wig I really want her hair to be like that. She looks soo good in that hairstyle!

What if they were bald under that wig, lmao. 

Anyways, in the same performance Jeongyeon was wearing a wig too. People say they're both blonde. I can't wait to see it. :sn-ay: I feel like Dahyun would look whiter with blonde hair. Ultimate tofu. 

8 hours ago, minassi said:

i'm caught and went up to tofu heaven because of squishy. and i'm not coming back down :ty-notbad:can she be any more gorgeous whut

272A2D4057C6FA2E22F590

cr. dooooly

She's going to get more beautiful :cy-lol: each and every time.

2 minutes ago, Yennie said:

What if they were bald under that wig, lmao. 

Anyways, in the same performance Jeongyeon was wearing a wig too. People say they're both blonde. I can't wait to see it. :sn-ay: I feel like Dahyun would look whiter with blonde hair. Ultimate tofu. 

She's going to get more beautiful :cy-lol: each and every time.

:dh-heh: That would be a sight to see if they were bald but yeah Jeongyeon might be wearing a wig. :jy-derp: I'm hoping for blonde Jeongyeon and more long hair snapback Dahyun. :dh-dubu:

CkE9OjFVEAA6nMe.jpg

cr: Shine A Light

The aloe goddess is so white. She's a ghost. :jy-ooh: Her smile  My heart... :jh-myheart:

Edited by Yennie
  • Upvote 1

On 9/29/2016 at 10:47 PM, Yennie said:

This looks so cute, hahah :cy-cutie:

------------------------------

tumblr_oea5yegoqg1txiaaoo1_1280.jpg

cr: Shine A light

:sn-hi:

A tofu a day, keep the once's at bay

Just found my new wallpaper:dh-nice:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      The following writings are taken from the book, "The Secret Language of Birthdays" by Gary Goldschneider and Joost Elffers (information available online as well). Readers are encourage to proceed with a light heart and open mind for enjoyment.  Similar writings for Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu shall be available in their respective threads, (and an addition for JYP himself). A brief summary of all readings (including additional selected Korean celebrities) are found on this post link. Thank you.
      =============================================
      Dahyun (May 28th, Gemini, The Magician)
      Element/Quality: Air/ Mutable
      Ruler/Symbol: Mercury/ The Twins
      Mode/Motto: Thought/ "I Communicate"
      Image/Season: Freedom (Gemini I)/ Late-Spring
      Gemini Stones & Uses:
      Citrine (lends sunniness to communication)
      Amber (grounds high-flying imagination)
      Tourmaline (helps concentration)
      Gemini Colours: Yellow, Light Green
      Gemini Body Areas: Hands, Arms, Shoulders, Nervous system, Upper respiratory system
      Gemini Keys: G major, G minor
      Gemini Plants: Tansy, Yarrow, Privet
      (Gemini I) Trees & Shrubs: May 22 - June 9 (Hawthorne)
      Gemini Attractions: To Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius

(May 28th) The Day of The Innovative Trailblazer
      Strengths: Unique, Individual, Creative
      Weaknesses: Egotistical, Overreaching, Impatient
      Reading:
      May 28 people are happiest when starting new projects, implementing their often singular ideas and feeling free in general to bring their thoughts to bear on the world around them. Their work is original and elegant in its simplicity. Because of their straightforward, hard-hitting style and highly individual viewpoints, they usually succeed when they find their meter. Until that time they may flounder, moving from one job or social group to another.
      Those born on this day are not just idea-oriented individuals but also doers. Individual freedom of action is their lodestone. Unfortunately, they sometimes get carried away and forget the rules that bind us all in society. Should they overreach themselves, they may suffer a blow which makes it difficult for them to get back on their feet again. If they have determination, they will continue undaunted; if not they may drop by the wayside.
      May 28 success stories are of the self-made variety. Rarely will those born on this day reach the heights through advantage or nepotism, but are more likely to come out of nowhere with unusual talents and take the field by storm. Less highly evolved individuals born on May 28 can suffer endless frustration being recognised, finding it particularly difficult to get others to listen to their improbable schemes. They should adjust to whatever system they work in and bide their time until they are called upon to innovate, rather than beating their head against the wall and arousing antagonism.
      May 28 people are seldom the best teachers and may have difficulties explaining what steps they followed in concretising their unusual ideas. Ultimately they are action people who are too busy doing to stop and think about their personal, often unique, thought process. Due to excessive ego drives, they can get out of touch with themselves or those around them. Thus, May 28 people need to give more thought to their motivations and those of others.
      Those born on this day will sometimes have trouble finishing projects, perhaps because they start so many and find the opening phase of greatest interest. They not only value innovation but in a deep sense need to be constantly rejuvenated by new stimuli. Perhaps they fear that by repeating themselves or staying with one project too long, they will lose their source of inspiration and begin to act in a mechanical fashion; but May 28 people must nonetheless learn to maintain and persevere. In a sense, what they create is what they have to live up to, and thus they present themselves with their greatest challenge.
      Numbers and Planets:
      Those born on the 28th of the month are ruled by the number 1 (2+8=10, 1+0=1), and by the Sun. Those ruled by the number 1 are typically individual, of a definite viewpoint and eager to rise to the top. As May 28 people are born close to the Cusp of Energy (May 19 - 24) and influenced by Mercury (ruler of Gemini), they can overwhelm others with their facile minds and tremendous energy. The Sun symbolises strong creative energy and fire, which should be kept flowing steadily rather than allowed to sporadically flare out of control.
      Tarot:
      The 1st card of the Major Arcana is The Magician, who symbolises intellect, communication, information, as well as magic. Over his head is an infinity symbol, which in some Tarot decks takes the form of a hat, in others a halo. Many interpretations may be drawn, one of which is that the Magician recognises the cyclical and unending nature of life and is empowered by this understanding. The positive traits suggested by this first card include diplomatic skill and shrewdness but, negatively, lack of scruples and opportunism.
      Health:
      Those born on May 28 may be accident-prone, since they are so often trying something new or developing new talents. Usually their outlook on life is positive, unless they meet with successive obstacles or go unappreciated, in which case they may very well go into an emotional nosedive. If those born on this day can give structure to their lives and direct their energies, they will remain in good psychological health. The love and affection of a few close friends and family is more than enough for May 28 people; with such support they can be a bit less vulnerable to the inevitable hard knocks of life. A widely varied diet, with interesting and exotic highlights, is recommended for May 28 people, since they bore easily. Those born on this day should not get carried away with overly rigorous or competitive sports unless they are serious athletes; moderate exercise is recommended.
      Advice:
      Get your moral priorities straight. Don't be so easily discouraged. Tend to the maintenance of one thing before moving on to another. Find your area of expertise and keep innovating within it. Try not to be so secretive about your inner feelings; loosen up a bit.
      Meditation:
      "We each have our own inner clock -- some run fast, some run slow"

=============================================
      Musings and themes to Dahyun. [Please listen and enjoy] ->>>>
      Japanese music
      English music

• By love me dahyun
      link> https://discord.gg/5VPaXh6 its all fun all the time only real fans only open for everyone!!! : - D
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Twice members transform into princesses

Twice appeared on the cover of Marie Claire fashion magazine’s August issue looking like Disney princesses.

The K-pop group recently released the song “Dance the Night Away.”

In the pictures released, each of the nine singers of Twice put on white laced dresses and pastel chiffon outfits.

Jihyo, Momo and Sana donned dresses with flower patterns. Dahyun and Chaeyoung flashed big smiles for the camera.

In an interview that accompanied the photo spread, Sana said she had participated in writing the lyrics for the song with Momo and Mina.

Jihyo shared how she had gotten a tan while shooting the music video for the track. Tzuyu and Nayeon said dance moves for the new song are especially fun because they include plenty of leg movements.

By Kim Soo-bin, Intern reporter (soob@heraldcorp.com)
      CR: KPOPHERALD
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Girls Who We Love – 트와이스(TWICE) Preview

CR: Marie Claire Korea
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE Celebrates 1000 Days Since Debut With Heartfelt Messages To Fans

TWICE reached a meaningful milestone on July 15, which marked 1000 days since their debut!
      To celebrate the occasion, the members held a Naver V Live broadcast to talk about a variety of topics, including their most memorable moments. They looked back on their history and touched upon meaningful events like their “Like OOH-AHH” showcase, winning the Best Rookie Award at the Mnet Asia Music Awards (MAMA), and their music show wins.

The members also showed their appreciation for their fans through various social media posts throughout the day.
      On their Twitter account, a photo of the group was posted with the caption, “Thank you for being by TWICE’s side for 1000 days. It’s because of ONCEs [official TWICE fanclub name] that TWICE was happy, is happy, and will continue to be happy. We hope that all of us will keep the excitement and special feelings from our first meeting 1000 days ago in our hearts and continue to look forward to the same goals and spend another 1000 days together.”
      They also shared a link to TWICE’s first meeting with ONCEs through a Naver V Live broadcast and captioned it, “The day we first met.”
      Some of the members also took to TWICE’s Instagram account to post heartfelt messages to their fans. The members have been sharing selfies and personal messages to their fans throughout this comeback, and the members who posted on July 15 did not forget to mention the milestone and express their gratitude.
      Nayeon posted a handful of selfies and wrote, “It must have been very tiring and hot today, but thank you so, so much for coming to support us. I wish we could have laughed and talked together more today, but we really were able to complete our performances well because so many ONCEs came to see us. And it’s already our 1000th day. Wow, though we don’t have a performance prepared like for our 500th day, I’ve come with some selfies,” and the hashtag “I’m grateful and happy for the last 1000 days.”
      Chaeyoung also posted a series of photos with the caption, “They say that today is TWICE’s 1000th day. TWICE and ONCE, I love you. It’s because we have ONCEs that TWICE is able to exist. Let’s stay together for the next 1000 days, and put many more zeros behind that number.”
      Dahyun also thanked fans and wrote, “Congratulations on our 1000 days together. That’s the amount of time that ONCEs and TWICE have spent together. I hope there is nothing but happiness ahead of us. Thank you, our ONCEs.”
      Congratulations to TWICE and ONCEs on reaching an important milestone!
      https://www.vlive.tv/video/80277

CR: soompi