Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
minassi

[CHAEYOUNGIST/PIC] Daily Chaeng

262BB34B57ED490B0E30842629415057ED48FF2FA123

Cr: vividfilm masternim

#Chaengsters❤chaeyoung
#once❤twice
#챙스테스❤채영
#Chaengstar the #PrettyRapStar

Edited by PrettyRapStar
same picture in one post

minassi    473
10 minutes ago, Zeba said:

you is very lucky... and you is very smart

bias lists are hard to maintain

:jh-wut:

but most liked members over others is how i rank them not much of a bias since pretty much all of twice wrecks me:ty-notbad:bias lists are hard only if you let them wreck you...

Zeba    388
Just now, minassi said:

but most liked members over others is how i rank them not much of a bias since pretty much all of twice wrecks me:ty-notbad:bias lists are hard only if you let them wreck you...

but i'm good as long as i haven't chosen a set bias :jh-wut:

i'll be screwed once i choose my actual bias....

it's too hard for me not to let them wreck me :dh-wut:

minassi    473
Just now, Zeba said:

but i'm good as long as i haven't chosen a set bias :jh-wut:

i'll be screwed once i choose my actual bias....

it's too hard for me not to let them wreck me :dh-wut:

LOL true...who are you leaning towards the most now? our baby chaeng then? HAHAHA

and be like, no nvm...i choose mi-na-mo...OMG I CAN"T CHOOSE.... stand your ground:ty-lol:

Zeba    388
12 minutes ago, minassi said:

LOL true...who are you leaning towards the most now? our baby chaeng then? HAHAHA

and be like, no nvm...i choose mi-na-mo...OMG I CAN"T CHOOSE.... stand your ground:ty-lol:

It's Tzuyu, Nayeon, Chae, Dahyun and Mina mainly :dh-wut:

^ see what i mean :ty-wut:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DUBUisYUM
      Hello Once,
      I am a fairly new once always enjoyed twice music and stuff knew them since debut just didn't pay too much attention to them till now. Recently got crazy hooked and am completely obsessed now. 
      Please have mercy on me when I don't know things that are completely obvious and please take good care of me. Hope to settle in to this community quickly and get to know all of you. 

Factoids? ~.~:
      Bias is ... name gives it away but yes Dahyun but also Chaeyoung.
      Fave ship DUBCHAENG!
      I am Korean :) was born there but not the best at it still, feel free to message me in korean I don't mind.
      Fave song would have to be 녹아요, Like a Fool, Eye eye eyes, Signal, 하루에 세번
      Enjoy Kpop in general also enjoy bands such as BTS, Day6 and a lot more
      First got into kpop from my dad back in korea I listened to SNSD Gee and I wouldn't stop singing along to it. from there I just kept listening most of the groups I listened too are pretty old now but you know old but gold ;) took a little break from kpop but recently got back into it from friends they also showed me this site THANKS REMIIX! 

Well thats all for now. Ask me anything I'm pretty open so... yeah SEE YOU ROUND! (>^w^)>o
    • By nojam_
      I honestly dont know where to start so like yeah,
      I just recently got into twice (like 5 or 4 months ago) which got me to know more about kpop and basically devoured my life in a good way
      oh and im from PH btw hola ph once  but i grew up speaking english in the middle east so theres a small language barrier over there which makes me feel bad :(
      my bias is jeongyeon and I have bias wrecker problems with SON CHAEYOUNG  OhMyGod CAN YOU PLEASE STOP  YOU'RE  SO HIGH ON MY BIAS LIST
      MiChaeng is love MiChaeng is life
      thats all i could say for now i might edit it soon... SO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME :)
    • By Lim나연
      I went to the Changwon Kpop festival and took some footage

this is the footage of their introduction between two stages

this is the footage of Nayeon doing a 2line poem

This is Twice performing Signal

This is their Knock Knock stage!

I know it is very far away and low quality
      But they were taken by me and I hope you enjoy them!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQWhaWwqg4JBbp-gCF5bHIQ

And please subscribe to my channel if you have the chance!

• By Park Hana
      I just opened Koreaboo for my daily check for K-Pop news and when I came across this piece of heaven (for me tho ) http://www.koreaboo.com/news/twice-announces-official-october-comeback/ and I was like, FINALLY FINALLY OMG I'M SO EXCITED!
      but then ...
      “TWICE will be officially coming back in late October but an exact date for their comeback is still under discussion.”
      — JYP Entertainment
      what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need the exact date 
      And my mood was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo messed up for a split second  but  yeah, at least it's sure that they're going to have their comeback this October.

Bless you, OCTOBER 
    • By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report] Momo, Chaeyoung covers ‘Feels’
      (Naver's V app)
      Momo and Chaeyoung of Twice covered Calvin Harris’ track “Feels” via Naver’s V app Wednesday.

After turning on the V broadcast, using a black-and-white filter for the camera, Momo insisted there should be some music.

“I am really into this track at the moment,” Chaeyoung said. “I even sung the song a few minutes ago here.”

Momo said, “I think I know which song you are talking about. I can guess.”

Chaeyoung turned on the track “Feels” by Calvin Harris. “I really like the melody,” she said, humming along the track.

Then the two started to sing along and even danced to the music. The show had to end soon because they had to go.
      cr: KPOPHERALD