• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
minassi

[CHAEYOUNGIST/PIC] Daily Chaeng

DRMrPjXW4AAWzym.jpg

Spoiler

DRMrRgHWsAASNYG.jpg

cr. Vividfilm

Edited by Hera

Awards

22 minutes ago, NayeonBunnyIsMyBias said:

I love her hair so muchhhhhhh

When did she get that hair? 

Awards

3 minutes ago, Strelitzia said:

She is so cute! right? :ny-yes:

Definitely! I don't usually save twice pics in my phone but I downloaded this one right away. My gf is gonna love it too. She likes Chaeng and blue ohh what a perfect combination X)

Awards

Just now, Ahn Haeju said:

Definitely! I don't usually save twice pics in my phone but I downloaded this one right away. My gf is gonna love it too. She likes Chaeng and blue ohh what a perfect combination X)

Your gf will be super happy. :ny-oh: Is super cute when a couple are both ONCE.

Awards

6 minutes ago, Strelitzia said:

Your gf will be super happy. :ny-oh: Is super cute when a couple are both ONCE.

I hope so...

Kinda fun too~ We read twice fanfiction together lol

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lost Penguin
      Well some people has requested to share ISAC 2018 pics if I can make all of them in a single folder ... So I'm sharing ... Well it's rough ... Many non-hd pics are here and can be duplicate as well ... So Up to you guys what you like it's your 

ISAC 2018 Jan photo Compilation

cr : Tzuyu pics , TWICE global group  , Dahyun Pics , Studio parn , 꿈나라 , SHINE A LIGHT , beyondwords , Jeongyeon pics , TwiceOnceLand , #1 NaTzu Promoter ♡ , Jihyo pics , 울고보채영‏  , ♡ dahyun pics ♡ 

And apologizing for a few Sana  can't find.. really sorry :(  
    • By RainbowFluffyPanda
      i was wondering, who was your first bias?
      is she still your bias up until now?
      my first bias is dubu and still going strong!
    • By Leenonce96
      Hello ONCEs 💕 i tried to do some mood board edits for our baby tiger 🐯 hope you like it 💕

Blue 
      https://twitter.com/LeenOnce96/status/950054920002195457
      Yellow 

Red 

Green

Black 

• By liraeyllis
      is Twice's Chaeyoung     She sticks to Jeongyeon even in their official group picture    
      She feels happy because Jeongyeon chooses her to be partner    

She likes Jeongyeon so much    
      She's almost obsessed with Jeongyeon    
      *angry*    

She gets jealous when Jeongyeon gets friendly around Momoㅋㅋㅋ    
      She loves to play around with Jeongyeonㅋㅋㅋ    
      She refuses kisses from Nayeon    
      but accept kisses from Jeongyeon    
      *happy*    
      During their period days, Chaeyoung chose Jeongyeon as the most beautiful member in her opinion    
        instiz   -Whoa.. I was very surprised to read the title..   -So cute..ㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋ   -It feels like Twice's members are fangirls of each other..ㅋㅋㅋ   -I like Jeongyeon too..ㅠㅠ   -Ah.. I love Chaeyoung so much..ㅠㅠ   -Chaeyoung reminds me of Ariana Grande..   -So cute, like seriouslyㅜㅜ She's just like a gum, always sticking besides Jeongyeon..ㅜㅜ   -Ah, both of them are so cute..ㅠㅠ   -Cuties..ㅠㅠㅠ   -Whoa.. They're really really cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ   -My heart dropped when I read the title..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, they're so cute!   -Mina likes Chaeyoung, but Chaeyoung likes Jeongyeon..ㅋㅋㅋ   -*cries*..ㅠㅠ This is so cute..ㅠㅠ   -So cute..ㅠㅠ Don't you think Chaeyoung looks like Sungwoon in the 3rd picture from the last one?!?!? Am I the only one who sees the resemblance?
    • By SANA 4 L1F3
      She became my bais wrecker
      http://m.vlive.tv/video/54197?channelCode=EDBF
      at  7:35