News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
SubjectKpop

-List of websites for Twice Merchandise-

As i have noticed people have been finding for websites to buy twice merchandises so i have compiled a list for y'all

Official website

Korean album

Kpop Mart

Kpop Town

KTOWN4U

Synnara

Withdrama

YESASIA

Japanese album

CDJapan

HMV Japan

Amazon Japan

Tenso [Buying Service]

FromJapan [Buying Service]

Taiwanese album

博客來 [All in Chinese]

Thailand album

2tothe8

Free Market

Ebay

Amazon

Gmarket Korea sellers

Synnara

applemusic

power music

Singapore

Kpopr0x

beadsofbullets

BXS

Seoul Paradise

therebelthree

Malaysia

BMEStore

Valoa

Philippines

Blackstar KShoppe: Website | Facebook

CDT- formerly Deerest Everlasting: Website | Facebook

Chulien: Website | Facebook

Nabisun Online Shop: Website | Facebook

Sunshine Yellow: Facebook

*Please review before you buy (just in case)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Guys let me know if you know of any trust able sellers in your country so that i can update this thread to help Onces to get their albums at a cheaper rate :mm-argh:

Honestly I think BXS is too demanding or smth..... I had quite an unpleasant experience coz she's too strict... :mm-ehh:

But therebelthree is really good people and I bought from them a lot of times.

Awards

8 minutes ago, saltyreese said:

Honestly I think BXS is too demanding or smth..... I had quite an unpleasant experience coz she's too strict... :mm-ehh:

But therebelthree is really good people and I bought from them a lot of times.

LOL i bought from them twice :jy-hmm: i am fine with their service except for the location

On 10/10/2016 at 6:01 PM, SubjectKpop said:

LOL i bought from them twice :jy-hmm: i am fine with their service except for the location

I think for mailing, BXS is quite okay but yeahh the meetup place though... but therebelthree's meetup place is usually at JE or Bugis or Newton so I think it's not so far away HAHA and seoulparadise alsooo 

SEOULPARADISE IS THE NICEST GIRL LIKE OMG. She gave me TWICE pc coz I won her giveaway and I couldn't be happier :cy-lol:

Awards

23 minutes ago, T2long said:

What is a free market? :jy-cutie: Also what site (in your opinion @SubjectKpop) is the cheapest? :jy-cute:

i take it as free market because it's a website for anyone to sell their items. For me i will choose local sellers of course but for USA wise, i guess kpopmart would be the best

3 minutes ago, SubjectKpop said:

i take it as free market because it's a website for anyone to sell their items. For me i will choose local sellers of course but for USA wise, i guess kpopmart would be the best

:jy-ooh: Oh I see also thanks SK! :ny-chu:

1 hour ago, minassi said:

What is cheap....because most of the websites charge around the same price :mm-ehh:

Well no choice because of the shipping :ny-look:

On 10/11/2016 at 6:05 AM, minassi said:

What is cheap....because most of the websites charge around the same price :mm-ehh:

Shipping varies but WithDrama is one of the most expensive. I think it was WithDrama that charged 50 for the shipping :jy-hmm:

Edited by T2long

1 hour ago, T2long said:

Shipping varies but WithDrama is one of the most expensive. I think it was WithDrama that charged 50 for the shipping :jy-hmm:

Not worth it....

This is kind of a dead topic but amazon also! I bought my Page Two album from there and it was delivered within a week of ordering it. My purchase even counted for Hanteo and Gaon charts too. I buy all my kpop albums from sellers on amazon and I've never had a negative experience with them. 

• Like 1

I've used The Seoul Story before (link is below), and while they are based in Singapore, they also serve people in other countries (but you'll have to pay more and wait longer). Word of warning though, they made a mistake when I got my order from them (I ordered two Twicecoaster albums, each should come with one poster and one pre-order poster, so I should have two of each, got only one of each, but never took it up with them as I didn't think it was worth the trouble, lesson learnt for me). But your mileage may vary. 

http://theseoulstory.com/?s=twice&post_type=product

I'm currently using Idolmerch to get my Candy Bong, and one copy each of the standard Pink and Mint Page Two albums. They also have a Carousell account, and I think they serve Singapore, but am not entirely sure. I haven't gotten my stuff yet, but so far they have been quick to respond to questions by email, and generally seem pretty good. Will update if that ever changes!

http://www.idolmerch.com/?product_tag=twice

https://carousell.com/idolmerch

Edited by Amethyst Dreamer
Updated the Seoul Story rec
  • Like 1

Withdrama shipping cost so much and theyre not really responsive  :ty-rawr:

Edited by qqknight

I've usually bought from Synnara's ebay shop

It doesn't seem that cheap but the shipping is already kinda added to the price so you don't have to inconvenience yourself thinking about what the shipping will be. They also ship relatively fast.

Next time maybe I'll try some of the stores you all have recommended!

:sn-heart:

Hello Onces

I was wondering if you guys know any Official Korean websites that sells Twice merchandise. I know that there are a lot of websites that retails them such as Yes Asia and Kpopmart but are there any official websites that are run by Jype themselves? 

Edited by _seannlee_
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, _seannlee_ said:

Hello Onces

I was wondering if you guys know any Official Korean websites that sells Twice merchandise. I know that there are a lot of websites that retails them such as Yes Asia and Kpopmart but are there any official websites that are run by Jype themselves? 

JYPE is in partnership with Copal Global so I guess the website you're looking for is withdrama. 

Better off merging your post with SKs in the Once Zone because it has a comprehensive list.

Now how to petition the gods for help in moving... ;-; 

@Alex97 can you spare a pleb like me some attention away from the chatbox plith?