News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
SubjectKpop

-List of websites for Twice Merchandise-

2 hours ago, Alex97 said:

I am confused @_@

it's moot now since the matter was settled. :hahaha:

thanks for the reply. you just fulfilled my request, in a way. :jh-cheer:

I never never had a problem from YESASIA. Maybe the price for the album are a little bit expensive but they have free shipping :ny-yes:

Awards

Lemme add some PH Sellers, @SubjectKpop:sn-lub: These are the ones I know that can be trusted. :ny-yes:

Blackstar KShoppe: Website | Facebook

Deerest Everlasting Shop: Website | Facebook

Chulien: Website | Facebook

Nabisun Online Shop: Website | Facebook

Sunshine Yellow: Facebook

@SubjectKpop

With Twice debuting in Japan, I'd like to add to this thread with sites to buy Japanese Twice merchandise. :mm-heart:

CDJapan <---- My personal favorite. Fantastic and reliable service. Customer service department is easy to contact and friendly. Items are always packaged well, never had anything come crushed or cracked and the best part is they do not fold posters. At all. They don't charge extra for tube posters either. Instead, they simply ship your order in a box long enough to safely fit both the album and rolled poster. They also offer FedEx shipping to the US which in my experience is faster, cheaper, and more reliable than EMS/Airmail since I rarely buy just one album at a time. They do not charge until after items have shipped (unless you're using Paypal which will charge immediately) however they will do an authorization on debit/credit card purchases so I'd strongly recommend that you check with your card issuer's authorization policies. For authorizations, my bank holds the funds for the amount of the purchase for 5 business days before then releasing them until the merchant initiates the charge. This has tripped me up a few times because I assume the money has already been taken out and CDJ can sometimes take weeks after the items have shipped to charge (pretty sure one time it took them almost a month). Overall, I highly recommend to use them for buying Twice's JP releases as I certainly will be doing so. :dh-yas:

HMV Japan <---- Another good and reliable service. Sometimes I use them if they get a better first press or preorder bonus than CDJ or if they still have stock on an item that's been sold out. They regularly have good sales and discounts off of new albums too. They also wait until shipped to charge however, they'll charge a small fee for preorders with bank cards instead of a full blown authorization (it's like 2 to 3 USD iirc). The only reasons I don't use them more is because their shipping is EMS only, I'm not too fond of their frequent buyer program, and they always fold the posters. No tube option available either. 

Amazon Japan <---- I actually have never used them but they're another popular choice for importing albums as Amazon in general is a pretty good service. Sometimes they get exclusive first press/preorder bonuses and have stock of things that have been sold out at other places. 

YesAsia <---- I don't use YA for JP purchases as I find them more pricey than CDJ or HMV plus they charge extra to ship unfolded posters separately (still waiting on my Knock Knock poster to arrive actually....) but they are another decent option. 

Tenso <--- This is a popular buying service to purchase from sites that don't ship outside of Japan. Never used it personally since I stay on forums a lot and can typically find a group order or someone who's in Japan offering their own buying services.

FromJapan <--- Same as above.

Awards

ThankYou so much for this. 

I'll be moving soon so this was a great help. 

• Upvote 1

Awards

in my experience I only uses Kpoptown and Ebay. when I go to Taiwan I buy in music stores. Yes asia is okay but it takes a million years for them to deliver

Awards

On 10/10/2016 at 5:42 PM, SubjectKpop said:

As i have noticed people have been finding for websites to buy twice merchandises so i have compiled a list for y'all

Official website

Korean album

Kpop Mart

Kpop Town

KTOWN4U

Synnara

Withdrama

YESASIA

Japanese album

CDJapan

HMV Japan

Amazon Japan

Tenso [Buying Service]

FromJapan [Buying Service]

Taiwanese album

博客來 [All in Chinese]

Thailand album

2tothe8

Free Market

Ebay

Amazon

Gmarket Korea sellers

Synnara

applemusic

power music

Singapore

Kpopr0x

beadsofbullets

BXS

Seoul Paradise

therebelthree

Malaysia

BMEStore

Valoa

Philippines

Blackstar KShoppe: Website | Facebook

Deerest Everlasting Shop: Website | Facebook

Chulien: Website | Facebook

Nabisun Online Shop: Website | Facebook

*Please review before you buy (just in case)

Please update Blackstar KShoppe (Philippines) website: https://blackstarkshoppe.com/

On 03/10/2017 at 1:36 PM, hyemimyoui said:

hello, anyone knows how to get TWICE Japan goods? 

hello, anyone knows how to get TWICE Japan goods? 

What kind of Japan goods? 

I use tenso for the proxy shipping address if the Japanese shop requires a Japanese address.

I use fromjapan if I am buying from their auction sites, usually from Yahoo Auction japan.

Then I buy official CDs from CDjapan even tho shipping is a bit high due to me wanting EMS. But like right now, my one more time single has shipped and is planned to arrive tomorrow.

The recent Once Begins Official Merchandise I preordered them from withdrama.co.kr

Also, answering to TS, I recommend the app AIRFROV as they are a proxy buying service. Although they charge a fee based on the cost of the whole product so more expensive stuff might be too pricey. But I bought the Thai edition albums via this portal, just offer a price that proxy buyers will accept and its much cheaper than for example https://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=86143 as they charge in USD and that price is before shipping.

Is there any more FB pages or websites that I can buy more album or TWICE merch in Philippines? Seems like Chulien and others doesn't have Merry & Happy Albums (except Sunshine cause im still finding more stores) any have of you have suggestions? Cause I really wanted to buy M&H for this Christmas :ny-tt:

Awards

I’m not too too sure if they count on charts, because it’s kind of like the Japanese ebay, but yahoo shopping is where you can get lots of goods 

Awards

On 10/10/2016 at 8:45 PM, SubjectKpop said:

Guys let me know if you know of any trust able sellers in your country so that i can update this thread to help Onces to get their albums at a cheaper rate :mm-argh:

Morning Glory but they sell for expensive as hell. Top quality products tho:dh-yas:

no creases, bumped edges, scratches. Its newer than new 

Awards

On 2/19/2017 at 12:26 PM, Jhin said:

Lemme add some PH Sellers, @SubjectKpop:sn-lub: These are the ones I know that can be trusted. :ny-yes:

Blackstar KShoppe: Website | Facebook

Deerest Everlasting Shop: Website | Facebook

Chulien: Website | Facebook

Nabisun Online Shop: Website | Facebook

Do any of these have COD (cash on delivery) payment option? :ny-sad:

I'm not sure how legit Kpop Mart is. Recently I saw (an older tweet) about how they sold fake autographed albums. The regular editions are legit, but not the signed stuff. I guess buy at your own risk for that.