News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Mina'sPenguins

[NAYEONIST/APPRECIATION] Nayeon's :| Face Appreciation Thread

@Planku and I have a special love for Nayeon's :| face, and I thought it's about time that I make a thread for it :ny-tough:It's probably my favorite face that she makes <3 :ny-cute: We've shared different pics with the :| face in them over time, but here are a few for now. Feel free to share any pics/vids you find of the Nabongs :| :ny-nice:

tumblr_of3s5rAaYv1uu4ka5o1_1280.jpg

cr. dooooly

tumblr_of3cbcl9a91ujcaa1o1_500.jpg

cr. heartlipped

IDKW but  Nayeon has a unique face among them. also the bunny teeth and the way she smiles really will caught you off guard.

this is just me tho. :ny-chu:

Awards

2 hours ago, JarJut said:

fake maknae break my bias

yes fake maknae just breaks it:mm-argh:

1 hour ago, SNSDxTwice said:

IDKW but  Nayeon has a unique face among them. also the bunny teeth and the way she smiles really will caught you off guard.

this is just me tho. :ny-chu:

super visuals in cute way... really is beautiful :mn-praise::ny-look:

1 hour ago, <3TzuNaMi said:

yes fake maknae just breaks it:mm-argh:

super visuals in cute way... really is beautiful :mn-praise::ny-look:

yas!. and her expression add up to that.

i  didn't know she was the fake maknae?

Awards

3 hours ago, SNSDxTwice said:

haha yes nayeon the fake maknae :mm-pdnim: if you watch more of their shows like twice tv, tepl, vapps or generally you will know she acts like the maknae most of the times:ny-look: 

2 hours ago, <3TzuNaMi said:

haha yes nayeon the fake maknae :mm-pdnim: if you watch more of their shows like twice tv, tepl, vapps or generally you will know she acts like the maknae most of the times:ny-look: 

Im eager to watch it. But as you see i still need to have 50 post. So ill take my time here to make friends with the same hobby/fandom. 

Cant wait to watch it.:ny-pout:

Awards

14 hours ago, Mina'sPenguins said:

@Planku and I have a special love for Nayeon's :| face, and I thought it's about time that I make a thread for it :ny-tough:It's probably my favorite face that she makes <3 :ny-cute: We've shared different pics with the :| face in them over time, but here are a few for now. Feel free to share any pics/vids you find of the Nabongs :| :ny-nice:

tumblr_of3s5rAaYv1uu4ka5o1_1280.jpg

cr. dooooly

tumblr_of3cbcl9a91ujcaa1o1_500.jpg

cr. heartlipped

She's so adorable, that face. :jh-myheart::cy-cutie:   Fake maknae Nabongs :ny-chu:

11 hours ago, SNSDxTwice said:

Im eager to watch it. But as you see i still need to have 50 post. So ill take my time here to make friends with the same hobby/fandom. 

Cant wait to watch it.:ny-pout:

you know what? you can go make a vapp account to watch a lot of their contents, and also able to follow up with them as well. There you can watch ttv2/3 and more!

http://www.vlive.tv/channels/EDBF

They are quite active in doing live streams too :mm-jjang:

Of course you can refer to ttf mainly for their variety shows. or else basically you can find tepl, ttv1 in kshowonline.com.:jy-derp:

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, SNSDxTwice said:

17 hours ago, <3TzuNaMi said:

:ty-onemil::ty-grudge::ny-rawr:

20 hours ago, minassi said:

nuu wait i have to find photos for this thread i swear

yaaaass! :ny-soju::mn-game:

19 hours ago, syko said:

omg i've never even noticed it before :sn-shock: so cute :mn-praise:

unfamiliar w/ the nabongs :| you are :cy-omo:blessed for stumbling upon this thread you are:ny-nice::ny-chu:

11 hours ago, Yennie said:

She's so adorable, that face. :jh-myheart::cy-cutie:   Fake maknae Nabongs :ny-chu:

the one and only :ny-nice::ny-rawr:

11 hours ago, JeongJeong said:

You're back with another blessed thread omfg :mn-praise:

:ny-oh:glad you like em :jh-myheart::dh-nice:

29 minutes ago, evengers_ said:

Cu--E1HUAAUaowQ.jpg

Cu--ET_UEAAVo9J.jpg

Cu--EHjVMAAgWir.jpg

and a lot of pics. :)

nabongs is so cute <3

hmm... seems like your images didn't upload. try clicking the purple "insert other media" tab at the bottom right of the reply box; click "insert image from URL" and then copy/paste your image address into that. you can check out this thread if you need more clarification

3 hours ago, <3TzuNaMi said:

you know what? you can go make a vapp account to watch a lot of their contents, and also able to follow up with them as well. There you can watch ttv2/3 and more!

http://www.vlive.tv/channels/EDBF

They are quite active in doing live streams too :mm-jjang:

Of course you can refer to ttf mainly for their variety shows. or else basically you can find tepl, ttv1 in kshowonline.com.:jy-derp:

@SNSDxTwice :ty-onemil:you can also check this thread out

18 minutes ago, <3TzuNaMi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_obganwMGRv1uhmt04o1_1280.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_obganwMGRv1uhmt04o2_1280.jpg

cr.nayeonfy

i loved this moment:cute:the squint makes it even better :ny-cute:

Spoiler

@mina_penguin @<3TzuNaMi thank you. Will check it later when i got home.

Already watch the one where they are the guest for running man. Jeez nayeons aegyo towards the tiger guy is really cute :ny-nice:

Edited by SNSDxTwice
Spelling

Awards

Spoiler

Source: Peace Love

CuX5z1KVYAApYMq.jpg

Spoiler

Source: all-twice.com

4905afd0b4447398721fbcbcd93173e6.jpeg

Spoiler

A preview from PeaceLove

CvNSMqHUMAEiht9.jpg

Spoiler

Source: Cherry Cokk

29960044851_7db52e2ca6_o.jpg

Spoiler

Source: PeaceLove

CtknO2iUsAAGaPo.jpg

Spoiler

Source: PeaceLove

CrLu2j1VIAANAyj.jpg

CrLu2j0UEAAcpjR.jpg

Spoiler

Source: Heartlipped

CqefENxUAAAqNj1.jpg

CqefZVLUMAEAkU2.jpg

Spoiler

Source: Heartipped

CqdXFh1VUAAZrD_.jpg

I think these are enough for now! I will contribute more to this thread in the future.

Bonus: pre-debut pursed lips :3

e1dccf9a-a978-4273-bc71-cacf9dda0b92.png

Bonus 2: her 'w' face

Spoiler

Source: Awhite

tumblr_odayb6fXQy1uhmt04o2_1280.jpg

Source: NaSoongHing

pnG888E.jpg

That's it for now :ny-yes:

• Upvote 1

Awards

There's this one too!

gTZfYJe.jpg

Also,

NY: "It's been a habit for a long time. I do it whenever I get nervous, when I think, or when I feel awkward."

Awards