News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×
XX

[ANNIVERSARY] Twice's 1st Anniversary Message Book!

Omg this looks so amazing! thanks for all the hard work project team:mm-jjang: as well as all the other ONCEs who also donated for this book I hope Twice will love it :mn-gasp:

Awards

:congrats:

Congratulation to us ONCE for having such a great dynamic group in our life. Thousand words cannot be said to those of you in succeeding to make this memorable things to us dear admin. Much love from Twice die-hard core fan-ONCE TO TWICE- Guys let stay humble and also proud to our girls

The best book yet imo, it looks amazing Claire! Thank you to everyone who were involved in this, you've done a great job. And then there is the donation.. ahh even though today was stressful it has also been.. amazing..  haha ahh.

Wow the book looks amazing :') Wut a day full of feelz :jh-myheart:Congratulations again to Twice! :congrats:And of course, thanks a million to all the staff, donors, and members who contributed to this book :dh-nice: I'm sure Twice will love it :sn-heart:

Really nice ! i'm sure they will love it ^-^ I would have liked to participate, though... but I don't have the money to donate :w:

Awards

This is such an amazing book. :dh-nice: This really has been a day of feels. I cannot believe its been 1 year. Thanks for everyone who had a hand in this. I'm sure they'll love it.  :mm-heart:

AYYY, I see my fanart :cy-omg:

Edited by Yennie