• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virginia Watts

No Fan War~ Fandom Movment

Let us end this fan war that has gone too far. No more groups shaming from any onces, and no more fighting on youtube. This war is sad and immature, and there is no way I could go along with this. I want this to go viral so the fan all over the world can see that this overlap can be a good way for fandoms to work together with and support each other in times like this and enjoy the flood of good Korean music. I am A fan of Twice I.O.I & BLACKPINK, and I see no reason for a war. I asked A non-Kpop listener how he feels about this, and even though his answer was blind he said "Don't those idols get worked like slave? They need the love why all this hate?" I feel the same way we should all spread love in times like this. This should not be a time for war, this should be a time for fandom to come together and show why so many people just like me and enjoy K-pop.P6dumBk.jpeg

Awards

I

Just now, syko said:

It's something we all want but unfortunately it's not gonna happen :mn-uhm:

It may be hopeless but overcoming hopelessness is what makes a legend!:ty-balloon: A long time ago listening to this music would have been a hopeless want:cy-fluffy: 

Awards

In ideal world there wouldn't be fanwars.. but there's always going to be trolls and antis and haters so it's very unlikely that this could happen ;_;
But! Of course it doesn't hurt to spread around the good word and not participate in the fanwars yourself ^^;;

Awards

Sorry , I have to say that the fact is Blaclpink ( some of them ) stans are keep attacking onces 

And all of us have to ignore it and let them laugh at us :sn-tt:

Awards

I know I love to wish :jh-pout:but what would the world be like if no one was willing to work towards a hopeless dream:sn-aww: lol I am willing to deal with the bad BLACKPINK fans :mn-hmph:and I know they are not all bad I happen to be A BLACKPINK fan and I LOVE Twice.:dh-chu: I don't like one more than the other, :innocent:and I will never let A bad BLACKPINK fan tell me I cant have my cake and eat it too.:hungry:  

Awards

Every groups have it's haters and the haters are trying to pretend that they are innocent and  they behave in a childish and inmature way . We better ignore them if we can . But if Blackpink Stans is insulting about us , we better take action 

I can't stand them insulting Sana my goddness in facebook's , youtube 's and Twitter 's . 

And please , I hope there is love among onces , not hate . You can said that now over 50% chance ( show performance . talks , fan meetings ) is given to some particular members . And some inmature onces complaining about why Sasna have so many chance to shine . However , if this continue , there will be disharmony in fandom and among onces . I guess the members are not very happy if we are aguring about this .  There must be love and no hate among onces , or else we cannot defend for our girls and the anti's will plan more attack on your bias .  

if there is anything wrong about my speech , please do notify me .

:sn-shy: Cheer up Onces

Awards

On 10/26/2016 at 11:06 AM, Virginia Watts said:

Let us end this fan war that has gone too far. No more groups shaming from any onces, and no more fighting on youtube. This war is sad and immature, and there is no way I could go along with this. I want this to go viral so the fan all over the world can see that this overlap can be a good way for fandoms to work together with and support each other in times like this and enjoy the flood of good Korean music. I am A fan of Twice I.O.I & BLACKPINK, and I see no reason for a war. I asked A non-Kpop listener how he feels about this, and even though his answer was blind he said "Don't those idols get worked like slave? They need the love why all this hate?" I feel the same way we should all spread love in times like this. This should not be a time for war, this should be a time for fandom to come together and show why so many people just like me and enjoy K-pop.P6dumBk.jpeg

:ny-yes:Virginia I applaud you for promoting and contributing to such a noble cause :dh-yas:

And though I would hate to burst your bubble but if the whole world was as emphatic as you, there would literally be no wards in the history of mankind...

Now what I personally think about this issue is that most of the really toxic BP fans were TWICE haters before and coincidentally YG happened to announce their new girl group so when THRICEs caught wind of it they just jumped shipped and used BP as their ultimate weapon (and excuse) to shit on everything TWICE does...

But honestly what you're doing right now is good so yea I support it to the max :dh-wink:
Nice graphic btw :ny-nice:You should sign up to be on our forum's Graphic Art Team if you haven't heard already :ny-cute:
Here's the link to the form so you can sign up if you want to :ty-hehe:

Awards

Blackpink fans .....some of them don't really like blackpink . They hate Twice . And they use Blackpink fans as a shield . They should be ashamed of what they are doing . They really give a bad impression to the public , which the public thinks that BP fans are haters of Twice :sn-tt::sn-stare:  Hope someone can stop this !

Awards

On 11/3/2016 at 0:16 PM, Riku said:

:ny-yes:Virginia I applaud you for promoting and contributing to such a noble cause :dh-yas:

And though I would hate to burst your bubble but if the whole world was as emphatic as you, there would literally be no wards in the history of mankind...

Now what I personally think about this issue is that most of the really toxic BP fans were TWICE haters before and coincidentally YG happened to announce their new girl group so when THRICEs caught wind of it they just jumped shipped and used BP as their ultimate weapon (and excuse) to shit on everything TWICE does...

But honestly what you're doing right now is good so yea I support it to the max :dh-wink:
Nice graphic btw :ny-nice:You should sign up to be on our forum's Graphic Art Team if you haven't heard already :ny-cute:
Here's the link to the form so you can sign up if you want to :ty-hehe:

Thank you I will I probably didn't hear about it because I have been MIA

Awards

20 hours ago, katylau612 said:

Blackpink fans .....some of them don't really like blackpink . They hate Twice . And they use Blackpink fans as a shield . They should be ashamed of what they are doing . They really give a bad impression to the public , which the public thinks that BP fans are haters of Twice :sn-tt::sn-stare:  Hope someone can stop this !

Anyone remember the war in Vietnam? This war was out of every Americans hands of but that didn't stop the protester.  even slavery is a great example of peaceful solutions and success. There is nothing worth having that isn't worth fighting for. I love all the support I have received on this topic and I love to see peaceful onces and BLACKPINK fans like myself

Awards

The haters affect Red velvet image and Blackpink image....maybe later the haters would use onces as a sheid and spread hates 

be ashamed of yourself ! Haters !

cuz they said they are fns of bp ....thats not true

Awards

And we need to take the first step . We can spread love , not hates 

So if you don't like that girl group . You may say that you don't like it and that's already ok . 

Don't make accounts spreading hates to the fans of that girl groups and that girl group .

Cuz , think about it , what is the feeling of being hurted or hated ? Everyone don't like this 

Awards

On 11/7/2016 at 3:23 AM, katylau612 said:

And we need to take the first step . We can spread love , not hates 

So if you don't like that girl group . You may say that you don't like it and that's already ok . 

Don't make accounts spreading hates to the fans of that girl groups and that girl group .

Cuz , think about it , what is the feeling of being hurted or hated ? Everyone don't like this 

Preach!!! :ny-yes:We must spread love and do our best to spread the peace and have the fans who have no hate make themselves known.:mn-wifi: what makes the fan war so big is not knowing where people stand and how A fan feels.:dh-pout: Even if you are strictly once but do not support the fan war tell the world and the haters to let them know how much time is being waisted shaming another group or company:dh-fp:

Awards

https://www.facebook.com/Anti-Twice-트와이스-454864108055021/ ( this page should be closed )

Onces , thrice is now declare war on us and they have already insult Twice a lot.

Twice get the haters = they are getting famous and someone is jealous 

If you feel sick about this page , just comment something F*** and S*** on it . A lot of people do not like this page already

Just one more questions to ask, are you going to ignore the anti's or declare war on them

Awards

Good question:sn-pew:I have no idea what I plan to do:jh-pout:  peace is the only option for me:jy-aww: but right now at this moment as an American  :jy-stress:have to figure out how to live in A world with Donald Trump as my president :ny-sad:South Korea wants nothing to do with him so S**** about to get real in January:dh-tt:

Awards

In our country, fanwar is a common event.people are people. They like and dislike something. Tho others tend to go overboard and do ridiculous shit that may trigger other people and start the never ending pointless discussion about their group is the best.

Love the Twice, Ignore the haters. 

:ny-mope:

Awards

On 11/9/2016 at 3:11 PM, SNSDxTwice said:

In our country, fanwar is a common event.people are people. They like and dislike something. Tho others tend to go overboard and do ridiculous shit that may trigger other people and start the never ending pointless discussion about their group is the best.

Love the Twice, Ignore the haters. 

:ny-mope:

Yes, we love twice no matter what :jy-aww: but this whole fan war makes you feel like you are trying to be proud of your race but not trying  to be racist:ny-soju: lmao lmao lmao:sn-lol: I know it's not the same at all but it is still so funny to me:jh-cute: Besides what's life without a laugh or three lmao:dh-lol:. I know for sure if I didn't laugh too much I wouldn't listen to Korean music:ty-notbad: or twice :cy-omg:for sure.

Awards

• Similar Content

• By Lau123
      TWICE appeared on 'Bloomberg' (Asia) news article, which talked about the rise of JOE's market capitalization thanks to the success of TWICE and the rookie group Stray Kids

BY: Bloomberg
    • By TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon
      HELLO DEAR!
      I'M REALLY LOVE NAYEON
      IF ANYONE HAVE MADE A NAYEON GIF BY HER/HIMSELF,PLEASE PUT YOU GIF IN THIS THREAD!, WITH PLEASURE...!
      LET ME START FIRST,

• By Minari.Jc
      Hello :) I'm Jexter. Nice to meet all of you! 
      Would like to share with everyone about how I become Once! And I would like to hear about yours too.
      I get to know about Twice when they released their first song 'Like Oh Ah' and Tzuyu was the first one that grab my attention. She is insanely pretty and I started to do some simple research about her on Google and YouTube. But this 'searching action' doesn't last long, and I switched my lane back to SNSD's YoonA, haha.  
      Few months later, Twice released a new song 'Cheer Up' and my cousin forced me to watch it with him, so I just sat there for few seconds, and boom! That girl looks good in the casual outfit and she has that pure and innocent image, and of course, she is gorgeous too. Straight after my cousin told me about her name, I started to search about everything about her on the Internet, and I know it right away, this girl will be wrecking my bias list real hard! Haha
      I started to watch their old show - Twice's Private Elegant Life. And this girl always stay calmly and laughed at her member's jokes at the side, talked so soft and even the member beside her also have no idea what was she talking about, do everything elegantly, even her adult ceremony dance was elegantly performed. Lol, don't trust me? Watch it again and see how she flipped her hair at the end. 
      Enough of my 'grandfather story'! lol.. If not I could have write an 30,000 words essay about how this girl become my bias. And if you want to know, I still like SNSD's YoonA very much, but this girl -- erm, I like her slightly more than YoonA now, haha. 
      And yeah, I guess all of you know who this girl is! Haha... Yes! Myoui Mina - Myeong Jeong Nam - 名井南 - 미나 - Twice's black swan - Once's penguin!!!
      Thanks for reading my 'not so detailed' confession! And hope to become friend with more Once. 
      Have a nice day ahead! 

• By TWICE_UP

so you need badly to spazz about  Tzuyu but you dont know where to go? 
      or which thread to post in? or simply you need to share it with
      others! Here is the plae your looking for!!
      *Let's Spazz Tzuyu Pics, Vids or even opinions here together! 
    • By MinaIsLife

This is the place for all you Mina fans to spazz about our favourite ketchup loving member 

Source: Twitter.com. (2016). 사탕발림 (@satangbaleem) | Twitter. [online] Available at: https://twitter.com/satangbaleem [Accessed 15 Oct. 2017].