News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Palace

[PRESS] 161027 TWICE @ Gimpo Airport off to Jeju for M! Countdown in Jeju

9 minutes ago, syko said:

I see some derp thread material here :dh-heh: :dh-heh: :dh-heh: 

Check out sana tho <3333, and I like your signature XD syko for sana LMAO

2 minutes ago, palace said:

Check out sana tho <3333, and I like your signature XD syko for sana LMAO

ik they're all so cute, even if they're tired :mn-uhm: and thanks :ty-lol:

1 minute ago, syko said:

ik they're all so cute, even if they're tired :mn-uhm: and thanks :ty-lol:

but u made Nayeon yawning pic as a derp material :pepe:

Just now, palace said:

:mm-wut: Ehhh they don't look tired Syko.....

yes they do :jy-hmm: they all have bags under their eyes and Nayeon is hardcore yawning :jy-hmm:

3 minutes ago, Virginia Watts said:

oooooooooooh so pretty :cy-cutie:

:jy-cutie: They are pretty XD 

Just now, syko said:

yes they do :jy-hmm: they all have bags under their eyes and Nayeon is hardcore yawning :jy-hmm:

:jy-cutie: I don't see it Syko look at their face again. You can see the smile on all of their faces.

8 minutes ago, kkerel said:

but u made Nayeon yawning pic as a derp material :pepe:

:ty-grudge: Tzuyu apple pen is so cute. I can't stop watching her doing it LMAO 

13 minutes ago, palace said:

:jy-cutie: They are pretty XD 

:jy-cutie: I don't see it Syko look at their face again. You can see the smile on all of their faces.

they have to put on smiles for the fans, if they were all sad and stuff they'd disappoint the fans who came to see them. But you can tell if you look close enough when a smile is put on and when it's actually real

2 minutes ago, palace said:

:mm-pdnim:

I swear i didnt mean to post it twice lol but if thos girls get anymore cute i might have to sign myself up for gay camp

Awards

7 minutes ago, Virginia Watts said:

I swear i didnt mean to post it twice lol but if thos girls get anymore cute i might have to sign myself up for gay camp

Nahhh it's okay :P lol. Anyways what are you up too?

Just now, palace said:

Nahhh it's okay :P lol. Anyways what are you up too?

Kind of in some pain:ty-eek: wishing I could have had my second surgery when i got the first so I wouldn't have to have so many it killing me :mm-tt:but i still have the new video to put a smile on my face:cy-clap:

Awards

2 minutes ago, Virginia Watts said:

Kind of in some pain:ty-eek: wishing I could have had my second surgery when i got the first so I wouldn't have to have so many it killing me :mm-tt:but i still have the new video to put a smile on my face:cy-clap:

:mm-wut:2nd surgery? For what? And that's gud! Watch more twice it'll make you feel way better!

1 minute ago, palace said:

:mm-wut:2nd surgery? For what? And that's gud! Watch more twice it'll make you feel way better!

i have to get surgery to fix my belly button and some bad stuff that happened to me when I was little it still hurts me to this day but when I get my belly button fixed I will have to get it fixed as well if not I will have to wait 3-4 months  in pain for another surgery

Awards

1 minute ago, Virginia Watts said:
8 minutes ago, palace said:

i have to get surgery to fix my belly button and some bad stuff that happened to me when I was little it still hurts me to this day but when I get my belly button fixed I will have to get it fixed as well if not I will have to wait 3-4 months  in pain for another surgery

:jy-cute:awww, I hope the surgery goes well so that you won't stop being in pain!!!! Wish you the best!!!!

25 minutes ago, syko said:

they have to put on smiles for the fans, if they were all sad and stuff they'd disappoint the fans who came to see them. But you can tell if you look close enough when a smile is put on and when it's actually real

:mm-pdnim:your right, look at their schedules tho! Is freaking crazy :jy-tt: good thing their making that money XD and putting a show for us ❤️ I really hope they win artist of the year or something special.

1 minute ago, palace said:

:jy-cute:awww, I hope the surgery goes well so that you won't stop being in pain!!!! Wish you the best!!!!

Thank you @palace:jh-myheart:  I hope I feel better too lol :mimo-hug:

Awards

Just now, Virginia Watts said:

Thank you @palace:jh-myheart:  I hope I feel better too lol :mimo-hug:

:ny-chu: your welcome!, are you into shinee just wondering? :P

I never listened to them before

:ty-aye:I recommend you too listen too them XD their 4 album odd, and the misconceptions of you mini are really really good :P 

3 minutes ago, palace said:

:ty-aye:I recommend you too listen too them XD their 4 album odd, and the misconceptions of you mini are really really good :P 

I love odd eye lol :dh-chu: thank you lol

Awards

I love odd eye lol :dh-chu: thank you lol

:ny-chu: I got you XD if you want too listen to them more than ask me haha.

• Similar Content

• By #Twice
      TWICE’s Jihyo may have dropped the bi
      ggest hint about the group’s July comeback!

TWICE fans, are you ready for this? The new summer track to come from TWICE may be the hottest, sexiest yet. During a live broadcast, member Jihyo implied that the group is trying out a sexier concept this time.
      “For the first time, all the members wore sleeveless tops. There is more skin showing. Not sure if you guys will like it or hate it… Sorry if you don’t want to see it.” — Jihyo
      TWICE has conquered all kinds of concepts, from quirky zombie apocalypse survivors to adorable slumber party friends to elegant princesses, but the girl group has yet to take on a full-on sexy concept. Since the broadcast, fans’ anticipation for TWICE’s return with “more skin” has been growing stronger!

Meanwhile, TWICE is said to have been in Okinawa, Japan where the beaches are summery.
        Fans are putting together the comeback date, the beaches, and the sleeveless tops to only mean one thing. TWICE is about to drop a killer summer bop and no one can be ready enough!

Well, ready or not, here they come. Brace yourselves — the hot-summer-beachy, sleeveless-top-wearing, sexy-fun TWICE is coming!

• By ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3
      Hii! Guys! I found a fantaken video of the performance of Twice in Twiceland Zone 2
      This fantaken video is full version and I hope you will watch it! heheheh
      CC: TWICE GOT STRAY ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZcU6qNGAi-tG9iTHdr3FPQ )
    • By #Twice
      She look so beautiful even with her tears 

• By AuGuStKz
      cr: Hagen Belén
      Warning - Please cover your ears in the first 10secs. LOL.