News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mina'sPenguins

[MINAIST] Mina x Penguins Appreciation Thread <3

So... I'm surprised (especially with myself) that a thread like this hasn't been made yet. Maybe I got so used to associating penguins with Mina that I never thought about something like this. Not sure if this should be called an appreciation thread, but we'll stick with that for now :3 Anyways, who loves Mina and penguins!?!? :mn-praise::mn-penguin:Go on and share any moments that you find with Mina's favorite animal :mn-blush::mn-shades: I'll kick things off:

tumblr_ogq0m3MYXR1uy43cbo1_500.jpg

cr. taillee

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

tumblr_ofvd2z8UV31vaaj5bo1_1280.jpg

cr. doodoo

Mina x Penguins gives me life :mn-penguin::mn-blush: Update: the legendary penguin onesie fansign (thanks to Clyde for setting that up)

This is a nice thread.  Mina is so simple yet her kind beauty is like a goddest 

Awards

11 hours ago, <3TzuNaMi said:

XHM8jQ2.png

Reveal hidden contents

15086927_1447573445256773_455573981_n.jp

Reveal hidden contents

15086960_1447573385256779_1940081965_n.j

Reveal hidden contents

15151459_1447573388590112_672931021_n.jp

Reveal hidden contents

15058609_1447573461923438_426069163_n.jp

all cr.owner

Reveal hidden contents

15086209_1447573341923450_1599928577_n.j

cr.twicememes (ig)

:mn-uhm: Went to heaven to find these pics

ahh the legendary penguin balloon moment! :mn-penguin::mn-blush:ye, the things we have to do to find pics :mn-uhm::mn-shades:

10 hours ago, minassi said:

GREAT THREAD @Mina'sPenguins!!:mn-praise::mn-praise::mn-praise:will post any pingu pics if i see any!! :D

:mn-penguin::mn-hehe:thanks for your appreciation of Pinguheaven :mn-peace:

7 hours ago, twicecoaster said:

Bless this thread. I can' believe how adorable she is! ♥

As I am still new to this can you guys tell me how this association begun? :mn-blush:

blessed indeed :mn-praise:ah Penguins are her favorite animal and one of her nicknames :mn-penguin:

7 hours ago, syko said:

actually am surprised this hasn't been made yet :sn-shock: but omg this is the meaning of Pinguheaven :mn-praise::mn-blush: 

the true meaning of Pinguheaven :') :mn-blush:Must find more penguin neck pillow pics:mn-penguin:

2 hours ago, SanaTy said:

This is a nice thread.  Mina is so simple yet her kind beauty is like a goddest 

thanks for the love; our Queen Mina appreciates it :mn-peace:

Spoiler

@twicecoaster you can skip to 4:33. idk if you've seen ttv2 and the others yet, but this segment at the amusement park is one of my faves; she was wearing that penguin headband the whole time :mn-penguin::mn-blush:

Spoiler

@<3TzuNaMi bless :') :mn-penguin::mn-blush::mn-praise:will try to dial it back on the emotes haha sorry peeps^

This thread is blessed by me. :ny-cute:

Tbh everytime I heard the word penguin, the first person that come in to my mind is not Mina but Sohye from I.O.I. I love her too. :jyp-hey:

Section One: A Princess who walks a little awkwardly

A long long time ago...

CeJoO6SUsAEJhAL.jpg

Credit to the owner

Awards

18 hours ago, Mina'sPenguins said:

blessed indeed :mn-praise:ah Penguins are her favorite animal and one of her nicknames :mn-penguin:

Reveal hidden contents

@twicecoaster you can skip to 4:33. idk if you've seen ttv2 and the others yet, but this segment at the amusement park is one of my faves; she was wearing that penguin headband the whole time :mn-penguin::mn-blush:

Thank you ♥ :mn-hehe: Already thought so kkk. But penguins aren't that usual for people to have as a favorite animal so I wanted to double check if that's the right reason ^-^

Spoiler

I didn't have the time yet to watch but I couldn't help myself and clicked on it. (promptly ended up watching this episode and a few others) and HOW ADORABLE! Now I only need some time to actually start from the beginning and watch all :mn-blush:

On 11/19/2016 at 0:01 AM, BabChae<3 said:

So I visited the thread,

I think I'm in the pinguheaven now.:jh-myheart:

Welcome :mn-peace:

On 11/19/2016 at 0:11 AM, MONICA said:

Section One: A Princess who walks a little awkwardly

A long long time ago...

CeJoO6SUsAEJhAL.jpg

Credit to the owner

omg how could i forget one of my faves :mn-penguin::mn-blush:

On 11/19/2016 at 8:59 AM, twicecoaster said:

Thank you ♥ :mn-hehe: Already thought so kkk. But penguins aren't that usual for people to have as a favorite animal so I wanted to double check if that's the right reason ^-^

Reveal hidden contents

I didn't have the time yet to watch but I couldn't help myself and clicked on it. (promptly ended up watching this episode and a few others) and HOW ADORABLE! Now I only need some time to actually start from the beginning and watch all :mn-blush:

no prob :dh-nice:Penguins are awesome :mn-penguin::ny-yes:Ahh I highly recommend watching TTV1-3 (TTV4 is ongoing right now on their V Live channel), as well as Twice's Elegant Private Life (TEPL) << actly the greatest. I forget... have you watched Sixteen? You can check the Audio & Video section for those^. they're easily searchable on YouTube too :mn-game:

tumblr_ogxo8uhQtA1uy43cbo1_500.jpg

cr. tailee

:mn-blush:

tumblr_nz13yiginX1uy43cbo1_500.jpg

cr. Black Swan

Here's another version of the pic that Monica shared. Like I said, it's one of my faves <3

29 minutes ago, Mina'sPenguins said:

tumblr_oh9euvvopo1uu4ka5o1_500.jpgtumblr_oh9euvvopo1uu4ka5o2_500.jpg

cr. sweetsmile0324

featuring a guest wearing a penguin hat :mn-penguin:

Hide contents

tumblr_oh9f8dk3di1uu4ka5o1_500.jpg

cr. sweetsmile0324

plus a penguin pin hehe

LMAO is that a seal penguin? Legit af

Mina so alluring my lord

Awards

On 12/1/2016 at 3:47 PM, DanuTalis said:

LMAO is that a seal penguin? Legit af

Mina so alluring my lord

I was thinking polar bear actly, but mebe :ny-hmm::mm-pdnim:

Cy1ulmmVQAAKZfs.jpg

cr. doodoo

Spoiler
Spoiler

Cy19WUIUsAAJTuk.jpg

Spoiler

Cy19Wu9VEAEtq75.jpg

Cy19XFWVEAAYvWO.jpgCy19XePVQAAL_K2.jpg

cr. doodoo

:mn-blush::mn-penguin:That triple penguin inception hug:mn-penguin::cy-hug::mn-blush:For archival purposes, I'll just link @clyde's topic for this specific moment (and to avoid too much clutter heh)

2 hours ago, Mina'sPenguins said:

Cy1ulmmVQAAKZfs.jpg

cr. doodoo

Hide contents

Hide contents

Cy19WUIUsAAJTuk.jpg

Hide contents

Cy19Wu9VEAEtq75.jpg

Not signed in

cr. doodoo

:mn-blush::mn-penguin:That triple penguin inception hug:mn-penguin::cy-hug::mn-blush:For archival purposes, I'll just link @clyde's topic for this specific moment (and to avoid too much clutter heh)

1 hour ago, Mina'sPenguins said:

Mina and her Penguin plushie pillow :mn-blush::sn-cutie:

This is actually too much

Mina needs to show up at my school on pajama days like that. Imma bleed out

+ Is that Jeongyeon who started the stack? Or Momo? Or Sana :mm-ehh:

Awards

12 hours ago, Mina'sPenguins said:

Cy1ulmmVQAAKZfs.jpg

cr. doodoo

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Cy19WUIUsAAJTuk.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Cy19Wu9VEAEtq75.jpg

cr. doodoo

Pingu pingu~ :mn-hehe:

On 12/5/2016 at 3:46 AM, Mina's Boyfriend said:

This is actually too much

Mina needs to show up at my school on pajama days like that. Imma bleed out

+ Is that Jeongyeon who started the stack? Or Momo? Or Sana :mm-ehh:

ikr :cy-fluffy:First was Jeongyeon, then Sana, Chaeng, and Jihyo. Here's a YouTube version

Spoiler

Poor Mina... esp her penguin pillow :mn-hehe:

On 12/5/2016 at 1:15 PM, clyde said:

Pingu pingu~ :mn-hehe:

triple pingu :mn-penguin:

Cy6-ZOTUoAEyRlu.jpg

cr. doodoo

gotta find more pics of her penguin headband :mn-penguin:

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      Twice members transform into princesses

Twice appeared on the cover of Marie Claire fashion magazine’s August issue looking like Disney princesses.

The K-pop group recently released the song “Dance the Night Away.”

In the pictures released, each of the nine singers of Twice put on white laced dresses and pastel chiffon outfits.

Jihyo, Momo and Sana donned dresses with flower patterns. Dahyun and Chaeyoung flashed big smiles for the camera.

In an interview that accompanied the photo spread, Sana said she had participated in writing the lyrics for the song with Momo and Mina.

Jihyo shared how she had gotten a tan while shooting the music video for the track. Tzuyu and Nayeon said dance moves for the new song are especially fun because they include plenty of leg movements.

By Kim Soo-bin, Intern reporter (soob@heraldcorp.com)
      CR: KPOPHERALD
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Girls Who We Love – 트와이스(TWICE) Preview

CR: Marie Claire Korea
    • By liraeyllis
        instiz   -'In the whole history'..ㅋㅋㅋ The title is so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ   -I love Mina so much.. My only wish is for her to grow out her hair..ㅠㅠ   -She looks so elegant..   -Mina has her own aura that I have never seen in anybody else.. She's beautiful..   -She looks so classy and elegant.. So freaking beautiful..   -Mina is so pretty, I really want to see her in person one day..ㅠㅠ   -She looks so elegant, innocent, and beautiful with her hair tied up like that..ㅠㅠ I look like a mess if I tie my hair like that..   -Ah, she's Japanese? Huk.. I had no ide! My friend is a fan of Twice and she loves Sana and Jeongyeon a lot, I don't know any other member besided them. Twice has more foreign members than I thought..   -Mina is indeed very gorgeous..ㅠㅠ She's my goals..ㅠㅠ   -Whoa.. She has a really beautiful face shape..   -I agree.. Seems like the prettiest girls in Japan are all in a group called Twice..ㅠㅠ   -Mina looks so freaking pretty these days until the point that I'm tired of talking about how beautiful she is..   -She looks good with that bun..bb   -She looks like a princess!