Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
patzuyu

[GIVEAWAY] SIGNED TZUYU PICTURE!

patzuyu    320

CocCbb2.png

Have fun!

FAQ

Spoiler
  • Who is eligible to enter?
    • All ONCE around the world!
  • How will the winner be chosen?
    • @Alaestor will review all entries and decide a winner!

Entries must be received by 11:59pm EST on December 7, 2016.

• Upvote 8

LowLife    1

She really cheered me up with her smile and antics during my major exams, always pulls me through the hard times and puts a smile on my face because she is a goddess descent from heaven to bring joy to us, TZUYU SARANGHAE

• Upvote 1

You're absolutely, astoundingly gorgeous and You're always so happy and kind to people around you. I adore your smile, it brightens my day every time. I LOVE U TZUYU♡

seomaii    0
Oh Tzuyu, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be a Twice fanatic! It was you who caught my attention and it was you why I fell in love with Twice. Not only for your Goddess beauty but your personality as well. Not a day goes by where you won't make me smile or laugh. Many people think you're mean by how you answer and how straight-forward you are but oh my they haven't seen your fun, caring, wild and crazy side of you! Oh and your voice! Your angelic harmonized voice is another thing that I love. I wish they would give you more lines.
And everytime that Twice is on V Live I always look for you and was hoping that you will pop out for the camera. 

Anyways a paragraph isn't enough to express my love for Tzuyu! Yes Tzuyu is my bias! And I think I deserve to win because I have  a fan of Tzuyu ever since they debuted and a signed picture of her would mean the world to me! I have been trying my best to get one but sadly no luck and this time I have another chance! This will also be the closest I will get to a fan sign from my Tzuyu as I am only a student and have no money to go to Korea yet so I really do hope I win!

Thank you for reading my small paragraph!

I love Tzuyu and Twice! Fighting!

From your fan here in Ireland,

Sean
Edited by seomaii
Typo and small addition

ChewyTzuyuChan    179

Tzuyu never fails to make me smile. Every picture of her makes me smile each day, also videos with her too. I love everything about Tzuyu, especially her simplicity and beauty. i can say that i will be sad ally day long without seeing a single picture of her. I always hope that she will always be safe and healthy. She is very unique, truly a one in a million. I really want to win because I want to serve this price as a treasure and will keep it safe forever. :)

Tzuyu will always be my YODA and i will always be her forever fan. I love you Tzuyu!! <3 Hwaiting!!

I edit some pics of her, i hope you and her likes it :)

From her fan from the Philippines,
Renz

Spoiler

Tzuyu.jpgchewy.jpg

Edited by ChewyTzuyuChan
small addition and following the rules about posting two pictures

Tzuyu means everything to me. Whenever I am down and sees her in my desktop and phone wallpaper, watching videos of her, she always makes me smile and glare for a long time. I love what she does and her beauty makes my heart beat fast and she helps me motivates and cheers me up whenever having problems. Her uniqueness and simplicity aside from being beautiful are the reasons why my attention are caught to her.

Tzuyu, Tzuyoda, Chewy - the Evil Maknae and Long legged of Twice will always and forever my bias. My aein Tzuyu, Saranghae! ?

Tzuyu and Twice stay safe as always. Fighting!! ?

Your dedicated fan here in the Philippines,

JP

As for the reasons why I desire to win because this would helps me motivate better and also If I win, I would be grabbing my first signed photo especially by my bias Tzuyu and this signed photo would be a very good lucky charm to me and I will treasure it to the bottom of my heart. Thanks so much in advance for reading this and I hope you appreciate it.

I really want to post some edit pics regarding about Tzuyu but sorry I'm really bad (as in really really bad) at editing and photoshop skills even with basic, I would rather post my desktop wallpaper and this is it (Tzuyu is always in my wallpaper for my motivation and happiness even when I try to change pictures)

Spoiler

6COWob9.png

cr. enigk - for the photo

Awards

jlinebias    18

because i am jline bias ..

if you give me the winner,

i will be foreigner bias ..

you have to choose me patzuyu ..

:sn-lol:

#Justforfun

Awards

ChewyTzuyuChan    179
3 hours ago, ChewyTzuyuChan said:

Tzuyu never fails to make me smile. Every picture of her makes me smile each day, also videos with her too. I love everything about Tzuyu, especially her simplicity and beauty. i can say that i will be sad ally day long without seeing a single picture of her. I always hope that she will always be safe and healthy. She is very unique, truly a one in a million. I really want to win because I want to serve this price as a treasure and will keep it safe forever. :)

Tzuyu will always be my YODA and i will always be her forever fan. I love you Tzuyu!! <3 Hwaiting!!

I edit some pics of her, i hope you and her likes it :)
chewy.jpgTzuyu.jpg

Isaac lin    1

I'm a fan of Tzuyu since the start! Through the good days and my worst times she has always been with me, be it in my wallpaper on my phone or my laptop. When I have the hardest time in studying and doing work, she always cheer me up! Looking at someone the same age as me being successful and not give up even when some people are against her makes me become more hardworking and resilient!

looking at her photo and video makes my day even when I have to push through the worst of days

for example, during my exams results reveal, I was completely shattered by the stress and all the time I put into studying as I have fail some of my subjects. But that moment I took out my phone and look at the time, there my wallpaper, was a live image of Tzuyu play with her dog ears

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Thank you Tzuyu for putting a smile on my face every single day, every school day or when I'm down with illness she keeps the smile on my face 

the only reason I wanna win the picture is because... Well I guess I'm never a huge Kpop fan until I saw Twice, and my parents never allow me to get a poster or even go for fan signs events... TT 

i always wanted a signed picture of my favorite Kpop goddess, TZUYU!!! 

I really hope you guys will read the long-ish fan message of mine and I'm really hoping with my whole heart that even Tzuyu would be able to read this

from this ONCE to Tzuyu, thank you for helping me fight through obstacles and for all the cuteness you have shown me, I know that my voice is little compared to others but always know I will be here as a ONCE 

Sincerely,from a ONCE from Singapore!!

PS TO ALL THE 9gaggers here, my 9gag username is iz_love_twice 

be sure to check out all my Tzuyu pictures I uploaded there (≧∇≦)

Edited by Isaac lin
  • Upvote 1

Once_Loki    1

Tzuyu was one of the many reasons why i got into Twice. Her beauty and talent struck me the second i saw her. She is the light in my darkest hour, The sun to my sky. If i won this i would cry so much that England would be flooded. I love you Tzuyu <3 Love from England 

James 

• Upvote 1

Onerva    95

I'm not going to enter because I feel all these other Onces/Tzuyu biased deserve it more, reading about your love for our maknae is really heartwarming :hey:

• Upvote 3

Awards

I'm extremely bad at expressing things :pepe:       but.....                           

i wish you ("Tzuyu")  could see the stupid smiles i get when i see you. :ty-hehe:

honestly i don't  desire  to win but I'll try :ty-hmm:

Awards

Edward Fang    6

To me, Tzuyu is many thing but she is mainly my inspiration/motivation and is what makes me smile everyday. When I think about how hard she works or how beautiful she is, it makes me want to do better. Especially when I think about her trainee years to now in TT, she has improved so much I can't stop smiling in awww and amazement. Why do I want to win, haha now that is a funny story. Once I saw this pop up on twitter, I was like "oh... this is great!" because Tzuyu is my bias and with all the Twice album I have, I don't have Tzuyu. With "The Story Begins", I got Nayeon, "Cheer Up"I got Nayeon again and both "Twicecoster Lane 1" I got Nayeon again. Now I don't mind getting a Nayeon in each because it completes the set of a Nayeon from each but it would be great to final have a Tzuyu picture.

Tzuyoda_    0

i first fell in love tzuyu when i watched the OOH AHH music video, and that was the start for my love for tzuyu & twice (and even kpop tbh). I genuinely want to meet her irl - either fan meeting or going to a twice concert. But i live far away from asia & usa (for kcon) and im too busy to go. This poster would be the closest thing that I would actually be with tzuyu. Since my love of her, i created a instagram fan account (tzuyoda_) and dedicate the page to her. Through the fan account, i've met lots of new friends who are ONCEs and im very grateful - and i would love to personally thank Tzuyu for this (if i could speak Korean lol). And also to propose to tzuyu :))

uMomo    14

Even though my bias isn't Tzuyu, my friend really loves her alot, so I'll let him take care of this~

Tzuyu is one the best thing that I've known for my life, she helped me with making friends, finally having a dream, and having a long time goal.
It made me realize that I want to follow her, even if I didn't get to be a big help, at the least I will help TWICE make it big. 

I also realized that I haven't been singing in my life, not knowing that it is actually one of my favorite hobbies that I've been into,
and especially, my friends, and my dreams. With enough knowledge about TWICE especially Tzuyu, I made a lot of friends that shares the
same dream with me, to be a singer too :ty-balloon: (Kinda cringy), but still, without Tzuyu, I probably would still have been wandering clueless for a long time in my life.
KPOP and TWICE #1!!!:ty-please:

(My friend thought it was a prank, but he still did send this. He's a great guy)

Edited by uMomo

Awards

#ONCE    130

I really want to win this, so here we go!

For Our Dearest TWICE LONG-LEGGED MAKNAE CHOU TZUYU: 

I can't express my feelings to you through words, but I will try to. I remembered the day I first saw you in Sixteen, even thought you're not my bias, but I love you so much. When I first saw you, I thought "Wow, she's so pretty and young". But tbh just like any other idols I saw i thought "Maybe she got a plastic surgery". But that's not the fact and seriously, you're a very very very very, natural beauty and you're so beautiful, like a goddess. 

And the other side of you that I really admire is that even thought you're still so young, but you managed to be a trainee and live in Korea without any family. You fought so hard and finally you managed to debut with your unnies.

I don't know what to say anymore, but I LOVE YOU!!!!

chaerrybear    448

If it wasn't for Tzuyu, i wouldnt have been a Once now. She's the one who really caught my attention. She's not just pretty, but is also very kind. She always cheers me up whenever i feel sad, that's why im very thankful that i met her. Another thing i like about Tzuyu is, she's very hardworking. During her trainee days, she doesn't know how to speak korean, but it didn't become a hindrance for her to work hard and aim her goal. Yes, i must admit that she lacks some talents, but due to her hard work, she always improves. And she is very natural. She doesn't act like somebody else, instead, she has her own style that made her stand out. I love her not because she's beautiful, or talented, or because she's kind, but because she is Chou Tzuyu. I love her as a whole. I love Tzuyu because she is Tzuyu.

Actually all of the Onces deserve to win this giveaway. We all love her so who wouldn't want to win, right? As for me, I'd be happy if I win because i didn't have the chance to own a twice merch because of financial problems and etc., so this picture of her will really be important to me. If I win, i'll take good care of this picture and will always be thankful to my fellow once who is generous and kind enough to give this. But if i don't, it'll be okay because at least i tried, and afterall, it's a once who won it and im sure she/he'll take good care of it too. By the way, thank you @Alaestor for this giveaway! :mm-heart:

kyulnight    125

I don't have enough talents to do fan art, fmv or anything like that so I'm just going to write a little about why I fell in love with Tzuyu :D

:ty-onemil:

Personally, I look up to Tzuyu because she has been through a lot and has had a big impact on many people’s lives at such a young age. She had the courage to move to a country she knew nothing about, not even the language, at the age of 13 to pursue her dreams. And after all she’s been through and everything she’s achieved, she has still managed to stay true to herself and I admire her for who she is. Tzuyu has gained lots of attention since her trainee days and she might be one of the most popular girl group members right now, but she hasn't changed her attitude at all. She's still the same humble kid as before.

I'm the same age as Tzuyu, and I view her as the kind of person I would like to become. Her personality is top notch - on top of being humble and thoughtful she also has a great sense of humor and her dumb shenanigans and blunt comments never fail to make me laugh. 

Lastly, as well all know Tzuyu is also a talented singer, dancer and performer in general. Her constant improvement in these fields proves how hard she works to get better and better. Being a foreign idol, she also has to study Korean diligently and she has improved SOOOO much since her debut. In my eyes Tzuyu's also the funniest member of Twice and a great entertainer, no wonder she has been invited to numerous variety shows. 

I love you Tzuyu, our multitalented, stunning and generally amazing giant maknae! 

:ty-hmm:

marcelc    14

What does Tzuyu mean to me and how can I express that with my talent?

This is a weird one. My talent is programming. I build websites. It's an odd talent to have. I thought of doing a fan art or fmv, but I realized I rather do something I do best.

But then I ask the question back to myself, how exactly can I manifest my love for Tzuyu through programming? In answering this question I try to take a step back and portioned this question into its key importance.

In terms of my talent, programming is only one of many other ways of creative expression. In my eyes, programming is not that much different with writing, drawing, music or even cooking. It's a channel to express my ideas and feelings. Thus answering the above question, I will want to use my talent of programming to build something that will able to channel my thoughts and feelings about Tzuyu. It's a means to an end.

Answering what Tzuyu means to me is the more important question. To me, Tzuyu means joy and happiness. Her rigorous effort and constant hard working etiquette is always inspiring and it's always a bliss to see her performing. After a long exhausting day, watching a video of Tzuyu can washed away frowns in my face and without me noticing it, I ended the day smiling. Tzuyu makes an ordinary day a bit better than ordinary, and it keeps my days going.

Now combining the two answers above to answer the ultimate question: expressing my love for Tzuyu with my talent. As an icon of joy and happiness for me, I can't help but confess I'm somewhat obsess with Tzuyu. Naturally, a content of Tzuyu are available around the internet. However it's scattered and sometimes becomes a scavenger hunt and an endless spam-the-refresh-button game. Therefore, I want to create a single place where everything Tzuyu can be collected. I want to cut down the effort in finding Tzuyu and after a busy day of hectic activities, I can effortlessly embrace Tzuyu and end my day with a happy heart.

With the above said I created:
urimaeum.com/?tzuyu

hqquue7.png

Utilizing my talent of programming, I created a web application. It collects everything about Tzuyu from 20+ internet sources including AllKpop and Soompi as well as more obscure places like KpopScene. There's now a stream of everything Tzuyu from articles, photos and videos from around the internet, all served in real time with real time updates and real time notification in a single place.

After completing a hectic day of activities, I visit urimaeum.com/?tzuyu and I have all my daily doze of Tzuyu waiting for me. I'm always up to date with what Tzuyu is up to without any chance of missing out of anything about her.

Gone are the days refreshing through multiple websites every 5 minutes just to see if there's anything new about Tzuyu. Gone are the days lagging behind what Tzuyu is up to just because I'm didn't have the time to check my internet sources. I now have a place to channel my obsession and a home to my joy and happiness being Tzuyu. Scrolling through Tzuyu's stream, I found myself asleep with a happy heart minutes after.

And this web application is the answer to the question asked. I express what Tzuyu means to me through the enabling of an ability; a simple ability to embrace Tuzyu more and obsess her further.

To me Tzuyu means joy and happiness and urimaeum.com/?tzuyu allows me to embrace over that joy even further.

Oh one more thing, the name of the website is no accident. Uri Maeum is Korean for Our Heart. Thus, urimaeum.com/?tzuyu means Our Heart: Tzuyu.

And yes, I hope that this form of expression is not exclusively mine but for everybody else too, who also shared the love for Tzuyu. You are all welcome to explore urimaeum.com/?tzuyu and I do hope that it becomes something useful for everyone :)

Edited by marcelc
edit typos
  • Upvote 2

TWIC3_Sapphire    235

Tzuyu, the maknae, 17 year old goddess, yoda.

You were a missing piece to my heart, you have filled my soul with love and compassion. This message is true, it's not only to win the giveaway but I really do love you. I don't really mind. As long as you're with us. :)

At first I didn't what to do in my life, then when you came... dang, my eyes lit up with joy. All I did was admire you since then. My life was um.. what do you call this... not normal? Less boring? I mean how could a 17 year old be this beautiful and sexy. It's intoxicating.. I hate to admit that you used to be my first bias but now you're my second, but hey? You won't go lower than that. You're girlfriend Minatozaki Sana snatched my heart away from you. Better take it back~ Btw keep loving Sana :3 Don't let her get taken away by Dahyun. Anyways.. I know you try to stay positive, I don't know what you go through or what happened in your past but I am grateful that you are always happy and keep loving everyone. Thank you so much. Keep fighting dear Maknae~

Edited by TWIC3_SaTzu
  • Upvote 1

MinaIsLife    44

T: Tzuyu is so pretty

Z: Z iz ze zecond letter of no 1 fan of Tzuyu OCE @ozaira

U: Ultimate maknae of the Ultimate girl group Twice

Y: You are amazing Tzuyu 

U: Ultra talented Tzuyu with lots of potential in the future

• Upvote 2

Lynaii    0

Hi! Before starting to write anything, I wanted to say thanks to you, this is really an awesome prize that we can win, I mean WOW the picture of our Yoda is so beautiful PLUS it's signed by her, holy. Thank you so much!
I wanted to say too that I'm french so I hope you understand my english! ><

Soo, let's start!

Basically, I was really in a dark period months ago and then I find about TWICE and I really enjoyed their songs, but that was all. Until I watch the MV of CHEER UP and I saw Tzuyu, I was like "omg wtf how can someone be that beautiful", yeah that was like love at first sight. XD
So after that I became an ONCE and basically TWICE saved me from this dark period and I'm now enjoying my life with these cuties. ❤
I'm really thankful to Tzuyu for getting me into TWICE haha!

Spoiler

1480882184-365937f1eabb851ddd24360d661f1

As you can see in this picture, my phone is filled with our devil Maknae! XD
I really really love her, she's making me so happy just by smiling or saying one word, I mean look at her she's so cute, how can people hate her? She's like a plush, you only want to hug her. ❤
And her voice, holy. I swear to god I could die if she talks to me.
Her voice if so beautiful, especially when she talks english, omg. Her accent. Flglpe'xprpdm
Plus, she's so funny when she teases her unnies haha. ❤

So yeh actually it would mean a lot if I won thid giveaway because you know I can finally have something that come from her (Idk if you understand what I'm saying), like since I live in France, I can't go anywhere TWICE go because it's always too far... (Like USA and Korea) and I guess they'll never come here in France (so yeh I'm planning to go to Korea one day. Man that's my dream to saw them, especially Chewy-ah ♥)

So, I did that signature of her for the giveaway with Photoshop CS6, I'm not really a pro at that kind of thing tho, especially for the typos haha.

Spoiler

1480882552-chewy-ah.png

Hope you like it! Thanks again for the giveaway! :)

BTW, Satzu FTW (or either TzuyuxMe if Satzu can't happen c:)

Edited by Lynaii
I forgot to say something.

NaTzu1001    65

What Tzuyu means to me? Well, no Tzuyu, no NaTzu1001 (me).

Back in January, we ONCE all know what happened, and it wasn't a great time for our Maknae. The purest member of TWICE was involved in an incident about her holding a Taiwan flag. I wasn't an Once at all, not even into any K-Pop. The incident had gone very rival that I heard a lot about TWICE. especially Tzuyu, back in January. As Tzuyu was Taiwanese. and Hong Kong is so friendly to Taiwan, I felt sad hearing the news. I was well aware of Tzuyu not only she was 'popular', but also she was so darn beautiful. 

That changed my attitude towards TWICE. Before the incident, I just regard TWICE as a normal K-Pop group and K-Pop is just a culture of Korean. After the incident, I still think K-Pop is a normal culture, but when asked any K-Pop names, I would say Tzuyu. 

In May, I heard even more about TWICE in my school, perhaps because of their comeback. However, I still wasn't an ONCE back then. Everything changed in July. It was my summer holiday. I was so free that I googled TWICE. That's weird to hear but I actually did googled TWICE. I can't remember exactly why I did that, but I think it is because someone posted something related to TWICE in Facebook.

When I figured out Sixteen was their formation program, I watched it online. That made me fall in love with TWICE. Although Nayeon caught my attention and became one of my biases, Tzuyu is still ranking top inside my heart.

Tzuyu was the light guiding me into K-Pop world. Tzuyu was the motivation leading me to know more about Korean culture.

If Tzuyu didn't exist, I would probably be still listening to English songs. If Tzuyu didn't exist, I would probably be still thinking K-Pop idols are easy to be. If Tzuyu didn't exist, I would probably not be an ONCE and create this name, NaTzu1001. 

Awards