patzuyu

[GIVEAWAY] SIGNED TZUYU PICTURE!

29 posts in this topic

Tzuyu was the reason i discovered sixteen. i was browsing thru fb and notices how beautiful this girl was. After that I got curious about who she was and starting browsing through sixteen fan pages. twice has just debuted like for week when i discovered tzuyu so i decided to watch sixteen just to know more about her. I could still remember how shocked i was to see momo getting ousted cuz momo was with twice already :)) anyways soon after tzuyu's flag scandal came and that's how i felt that i should do something for her.. to support her and to make her feel like she wasn't alone. i was just starting making utube video fanarts and that's how i decided to protect tzuyu. 

i made my first ever fanart of tzuyu and wrote a long message in the description of the video in the hopes of cheering her up. Though im not sure if she'd seen it. Most likely she didn't but i still felt proud and contented for what i did. The video was the 1st ever that reached a thousand views and i was overwhelmed by the results. seeing that i felt assured that people were cheering up for her as well.. :D it was an emotional time for everyone especially for tzuyu,that was also the time were, my admiration and respect towards tzuyu grew even more. She handled the situation nicely, i felt that she was more matured than a lot of us who were older than her. 

Tzuyu may not be my ultimate bias by without her.. i may not be writing this right now, heck i may have not discovered them because at that time i wasn't really into kpop that much XD 
So i am very thankful for her! Saranghae tzuyu ah! ♥

Thank you for all the submissions! Remember there is less than 24 hours remaining!

I have been a kpop fan for 5 years now and have liked many girlgroups but honestly no other group is like Twice.These girls have such nice personalities and give such good care to their fans.My bias is forever Tzuyu as she caught my eye the day her teaser was released and i have loved her ever since.She is so beautiful and tall(my type) and she has such a unique personality.She has improved so much from sixteen and im forever grateful that she made it into Twice.She has achieved so much despite being only 17 year old.Lol im actually only 16 days older than her and I can't imagine myself doing the things she has done.I respect her so much and will always be her fan.Everyone goes through hard times in life but she and her members really do cheer me up and I will always support her through her rough times.I won't return to korea or taiwan for many years probably so I would really love this opportunity to win her signed autograph.周子瑜,我真的爱你,加油 <3 <3<3

I hope to meet Tzuyu in the future and hopefully have a good conversation with her!!!

Tzuyu, thanks for being part of TWICE! Your work ethic, no nonsense attitude, and resilience has been an inspiration. You've achieved so much and it's only the beginning. You've earned every praise and award. Stay happy and healthy! I'll always support you!