Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XX

The Official TWICETAGRAM Thread

eZlWYD3.jpg
Caption: 드디어 !! 원더걸스 선배님의 MV teaser 가 공개 됐습니다~!!!! 여러분들도 보셨지요?? ㅋㅋ 처음부터 어머 !!!! 어머!! 어머머머머머! ㅠㅠ 너무 멋있었어요!! 기대 많이 해주세용~♥ #또보고싶다 #뮤비 #원더걸스 #트와이스 #기대 #밴드 #컴백 #드디어 #wondergirls #twice

7q85znv.jpg
Caption: 쨔쟈쟈안~?? #나사미 닷ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ #이조합은처음이지 #나자매 #해시태그로말하면왜더재밌는거죠 그냥 말하면 될 것을.. #그래도끝까지하겠다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
#트와이스 #TWICE

Not sure if I should post it in subs or here, but it seems a little pointless to re-post a thread so here comes the translation for both posts:
WG picture:
Finally!! Wondergirls sunbaenim's teaser has been released~!!!! Everyone you watch it right?? ㅋㅋfrom the beginning i was like omo !!!! Omo !!!! OMOMOMOMOMO! ㅠㅠThey are so cool!! Please look forward to them lots~♡ #i_wanna_watch_it_again #mv #wondergirl #twice #looking_forward_to_it #band #comeback #finally #wondergirls #twice

NaSaMi picture:
Tadaaaa~?? It's #NaSaMi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ #this_combo_is_a_first #NaSisters #why_is_it_so_much_more_fun_talking_in_hashtags ..when i can just talk normally.. #oh_well_i_will_hashtag_until_the_end ㅋㅋㅋㅋ #TWICE #twice
(Korean fans are guessing Mina wrote this insta post becuz they compared certain unique ways mina talked on 'jype twice fan's page' and it matches up with this insta post)

credit: @twice_subbers

RpydCIw.jpg

Caption: 챙이에요~>< TWICE TV 3화는 조금이따 저녁에 공개된다고 해요! 요새 날씨가 참 덥죠 여러분! 다들 여름감기 조심하시구..시원한 거 드시면서 트와이스 티비 기다려주세요~^^
#트와이스 #TWICE #노잼 #둡챙 #아프면 안됩니당

Translation: It’s Chaeng~>< TWICE TV Ep 3 will be revealed later at night! It’s really hot today right! Be careful of the summer flu.. wait for TWICE TV while drinking something refreshing~^^ #TWICE #Nofun #TofuChaeng #Dontbesick

translated by twicetrans please take out with full credits to twicetrans when reposting and/or retranslating, thank you♡

11199411_804125929700695_1368038003_n.th

• twicetagram챙이에요~>< TWICE TV 3화는 조금이따 저녁에 공개된다고 해요! 요새 날씨가 참 덥죠 여러분! 다들 여름감기 조심하시구..시원한 거 드시면서 트와이스 티비 기다려주세요~^^
    #트와이스 #TWICE #노잼 #둡챙 #아프면 안됩니당

10948852_1457873614536264_1275857122_n.t

I'm glad that on average we get around 1-2 posts on their Instagram every day. Today we got 4, including 3 videos *_* Idek what I'll do when they debut and their content just sky rockets.

I'm glad that on average we get around 1-2 posts on their Instagram every day. Today we got 4, including 3 videos *_* Idek what I'll do when they debut and their content just sky rockets.

they're spoiling us!!

omg they're out of control... debut them now so they have something to do lol