Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XX

The Official TWICETAGRAM Thread

I'm probably overthinking this, but maybe we should re-upload the pictures and copy/paste the caption in each of the posts, so that in case anything ever gets deleted, we can still find it back here? Just a random suggestion, I hate it when some people suddenly deletes pictures/all their pictures and then everything is forever lost :(

150810 updates

11326345_935180383210631_1522915396_n.th

CMDPsSXUEAEbVUN.thumb.jpg.caa64bd9cea14c

10731989_806619189450555_1993610752_n.th

twicetagram신나보인다....
재미있어 보인다.....
나도 짠 잘하는데....
외롭다? 고독하다 ?
저와 함께 짠 한번 해주실 분 없나요??? 여러분 설정샷인거 아시죠?
트와이스는 #착해요 #가족

150811 updates

11311432_899656193458368_1122654540_n.th

11248915_403014856551046_1811975154_n.th

Spoiler

dkd6gi5.jpg

#룸메언니들의사랑 #감동#아까워서못먹겠어요 #그래도먹으라고주신거니까잘먹을게요 ❤
방에 들어왔는데 딱....>_< 정연,모모언니 고마워요~~ -다현이가

Spoiler

CQZBdav.jpg

오늘! 갓세븐 선배님들의 새 앨범이 나왔어요~~~~ 앨범도 뮤비도 너무 예쁘고!! 안무가 완전 멋짐? 여러분~모두 'Fly' 지금 당장 들으러 가봅시다!!!!오예 플라아하아아 아아아??????? #GOT7 #FLY#갓세븐 #트와이스 #TWICE #JYPNATION

• Similar Content

• By Sammy_Jhoness
      You might have wondered why I was taking so long to update the WIP.
      There was something really important in the way xD
      It's the birthday of our beloved Yoda(errr), #Tzuyu!
      Our maknae really captivates everyone with her beauty and savageness(#prayforJihyo)
      Happy Birthday Chewy! Please continue to put smiles on our faces <3
      #HappyTzuyuDay

As soon as possible I'll upload the speed painting Video!

Check and follow me on my other social media:
      Site: www.sammsworkshop.com
      Instagram: @samms_workshop
      Twitter: @samms_workshop
      Facebook: www.facebook.com.br/sammsworkshop
    • By reynyan
      Tzuyu Stan... How are you today? Can't wait for Tzuyu's birthday, right? Me too.
      Before 14th June 2018, Let's vote Chou Tzuyu on instagram @mostbeautifulwomen2018. Here's the link:
      Hit Like and Comment: I VOTE #choutzuyu FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018
      There are also for other member and vote all Twice Members:
      I VOTE #imnayeon FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 I VOTE #yoojeongyeon FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 I VOTE #hiraimomo FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 I VOTE #minatozakisana FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 I VOTE #parkjihyo FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 I VOTE #myouimina FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 I VOTE #kimdahyun FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 I VOTE #sonchaeyoung FOR #mostbeautifulwomen2018 Don't forget to share this broadcast.
      Let's vote all Twice Members. ;)
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE's Dahyun celebrates her 20th birthday with ONCE

Dahyun's hand-written letter to fans. / Captured by TWICE's main Instagram
      By Grace Lee

Dahyun, a member of K-pop girl band TWICE, celebrated her 20th birthday on Monday.

She posted a photo of her hand-written letter to fans, referred to as ONCE, on TWICE's main Instagram account, @twicetagram.

It translates: "Thanks to ONCE I had a very happy birthday. Not only is my (Dahyun's) birthday important, but everyone's birthday is also important. I was happy as much as the sky and as much as the land, and for making my birthday special, I thank ONCE. ONCE is the best, of course. Those who wished me happy birthday, and our ONCE, I love you. I hope ONCE has a happy day. #HAPPYDAHYUNDAY #ONCE"

Dahyun returned to Korea the afternoon of her birthday after finishing the Japanese tour TWICELAND ZONE 2: Fantasy Park.
      grace.lee2@emory.edu  ( Grace Lee is a Korea Times intern. )
      CR: The Korea Times
    • By Jokbal
      Back from an almost 2 year hiatus from the forum.
      Glad to see the forum grow so much and fast in two years, kudos to the OG people who started things from the ground up back then during the OHH-AHH days. 
      And i see a handful of you guys with Jokbal in your name id, hahaha. Jokbal club maybe?