Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
MinaIsLife

[OFFICIAL] Myoui Mina (미나) Spazz Thread!

J trinity rocks

Awards

32 minutes ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

J Trinity all the way upp!~~ hahaha

Yesu

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      We’ve walked on a ‘flower road’ from our debut: TWICE
      The nonet thanked their fans for the love that has been showered on them and shared with us their plans for the rest of the year.
      By Lee Wei Lin Posted: 21 Jun 2018 09:52Updated: 21 Jun 2018 10:00   [Please visit Toggle.SG website to read up the original article and watch the videos, as well as other entertainment news!]     We’ve walked on a ‘flower road’ from our debut: TWICE   Videos: Tay Yixuan   Local fans of TWICE – known collectively as Singapore ONCE, have probably been suffering from a serious bout of post-concert withdrawals ever since the girls wrapped up their one-night only extravaganza on our little red dot last week.
      Toggle was invited to speak with the nonet in an exclusive 15-minute interview (yes, we know, you’d do anything to trade places with us) shortly before their press conference was held, where they answered three (out of the 10 submitted) approved questions. They also took the opportunity to design personalised boards – a task that they gladly participated in, especially after we told them that their handiwork would be given away to Singapore ONCE.
      During the interview, they shared with us their thoughts about their journey as TWICE members since their debut in October 2015.
      “It’s really been a flower road (a smooth-sailing journey with lots of good fortune) for us since debut, hasn’t it?” Jihyo, who is also the leader of the group, said as the other girls nodded their agreement. “We’ve received lots of love from our fans, and when we did our overseas tour last year, we received the love from fans all over the world, which made us feel very blessed for the past three years.”
      Dahyun added, “Thanks to our ONCE, we’ve also received trophies on music programmes, and even a daesang (highest award) at the year-end ceremonies. We have so many beautiful memories, and we’re so lucky to have had our ONCE with us all this time.”

Which of the other members’ unit stages does TWICE want to try out?
      During their TWICELAND ZONE 2: Fantasy Park, the girls also took the opportunity to perform unit stages, which we got the girls to talk about at the interview.
      Dahyun shared, “Until now, I’ve been performing with a bright and fun image so I thought of having a change this time around. I wanted to do something that is cooler so I tried Rain’s ‘Rainism’ and called it ‘Dahyunism’.”
      Momo grinned, “Personally, I think that Dahyun’s performance is very impactful. However, in my opinion, Dahyun’s performance is something that only she can do, so instead of wanting to try it out, I just want to tell her that I really enjoyed watching her perform.”
      Jeongyeon added, “For myself and Nayeon, we did a duet of Baek Ji Young and Taecyeon’s ‘My Ear’s Candy’.” Nayeon shared, “We wanted to do a duet, so finding a duet song was the priority for us. We’re really happy with our performance so we’re not jealous of the other units at all.”
      For Chaeyoung, she explained, “For us, we did Wax’s ‘OPPA’. It was the three of us (Mina, Sana and herself) who made up the unit. For me, I’ve done a lot of cooler performances so I wanted to have a bright and fun one this time around. Originally, it was just Sana and I who decided on it, but afterwards, Mina said that she wanted to show the cute side of herself as well and that’s how the unit ended up with the three of us.”

What does TWICE want to accomplish by the end of the year?
      Sana chimed in, “I didn’t really want to say this because they said that they’re very satisfied with their performance, but we perform right after Nayeon and Jeongyeon so I always felt that their performance looks very fun. If I could try doing their performance, I’ll pick Jihyo since we made eye contact.”
      Meanwhile, Tzuyu explained that she previously put on more “bubbly and fun performances, so I wanted to put on a cool performance this time. That’s why Momo, Jihyo and I performed Beyoncé’s ‘End of Time’.”
      Chaeyoung mused, “I feel that Tzuyu, Jihyo and Momo’s performance was really cool from the first time that I saw it. Their choreography at the start of the song is really charismatic but whenever they’re performing, I’m at the backstage changing so I wasn’t able to watch it. I really want to see their performance so later on, if I have the chance, I’ll definitely watch the DVD to catch it.”
      Come July, TWICE will be releasing their second special album, Dance The Night Away, and Chaeyoung shared that there are many songs that are well-suited for summer.
      Sana added, “My longtime goal was to be able to meet more ONCE. Because of our current tour, I think I’ll be able to achieve this goal as we’ll be able to see our fans around the world. That’s why I think I’m closer to achieving my goal.”

What TWICE wrote and designed on their personalised boards?

TWICE’s gift for Singapore ONCE
      While TWICE may have bid their Singapore ONCE a goodbye (for now, at least), Toggle wants to give Singapore ONCE something to remember them by regardless of whether or not you managed to make it to their show.
      After concluding our interview with the girls, each of the members designed a mini whiteboard just for their ONCE, with the messages translated earlier in this gallery.
      For your chance to win your favourite member’s personalised board, simply follow these steps and the most creative entries will be picked to win.
      1. Tell us nine reasons why you love TWICE. You may choose to write (within 400 words), draw (on an A4-sized piece of paper or smaller) or create a video (with a duration of one minute or less).
      2. Upload your entry onto your Twitter account (please ensure that your Twitter account is set to public), and hashtag your post with #TWICEToggle.
      3. Email the URL of your tweet, your favourite member’s name, along with your full name as per your NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to editor@mediacorp.com.sg with the subject ‘Toggle TWICE 2018’.
      Please note that each person can only submit entries for ONE member. Each winner will receive one personalised board and one lollipop with their favourite member’s name on it.
      Contest ends June 29 and winners will be notified via email by July 3. All winners will have to collect their boards personally from Mediacorp.
      * Terms and Conditions
      - This contest is open only to Singapore residents, and prizes must be collected from Mediacorp personally. No requests for postage, courier or other methods of collection will be entertained.
      - All personal details submitted in your email must match those in your NRIC. Winners chosen who do not have matching information will automatically get their prizes forfeited.
      - Each person is only allowed to submit one entry. Multiple entries will result in instant disqualification.
      - Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
      - Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
      - Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
      - Previous week’s winners are not qualified to win.
      - Each family is entitled to win only one contest every seven days. Persons who share the same registered address will be considered as part of the same family.
      - Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
      - Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
      - Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
      - Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
      - Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
      - By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.

V1: Sana feels that she is closer to achieving her goal, but what exactly is it?
      V2: TWICE has a surprise for ONCE!

CR: Toggle.SG

• By TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon
      Hello Once! Its too long I dont make a topics. So, I bring it now. I love making gif very much, so I want make a gif profile to you! 
      Enjoy!
      Nayeon
      Jeongyeon
      Momo
      Sana
      Jihyo
      Mina
      Dahyun
      Chaeyoung
      Tzuyu
      BONUS!
      Will update always...
    • By sacheol-21stC
      (News Focus) Oncoming summer to bring together K-pop girl bands for decisive face-off
      By Park Boram

SEOUL, June 20 (Yonhap) -- Summer is a high time for K-pop girl bands to dominate the Korean pop scene often claimed by their well-established male counterparts.

This summer, a wave of rising-star girl bands is aiming to claim the highly-competitive summer record market left open by the exit of a number of heavyweight girl groups last year.

The years 2016 and 2017 saw a string of successful, so-called second-generation girl groups disband, including Kara, 4minute, 2NE1 as well as Sistar and Wonder Girls.

Those groups debuted in the late 2000s and were the second generation of K-pop girl groups to garner international fame after their predecessors, the first generation girl bands, like S.E.S and Fin.K.L, pioneered the market in the late 1990s.

Two-year-old hip-hop group BLACKPINK, from YG Entertainment, is among the most prominent female acts looking to dominate the scene this oncoming season.

Returning from a one-year pause since their last single, the quartet dropped last week the EP "Square Up," led by title track "Ddu-Du Ddu-Du," a hip hop song with a trap beat.

This photo of BLACKPINK is provided by YG Entertainment. (Yonhap)
      The song produced by YG's in-house producer Teddy Park comes with an addictive refrain, "Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du," and a finger gun dance that matches the shooting sound. The track features a powerful hip hop dance performance, highlighting the swagger of the rare K-pop female hip hop act.

One of the other tracks, "Forever Young," is a song fit to play against the summer backdrop. "I like 'Forever Young' the most. The more I listen, the more I like the song that brings back the mood of summer and a summer beach as well as a road trip," Thai member Lisa said in a press conference last week.

The latest record release was a rare big step for the girl band, who are nicknamed "YG's jewelry box" for their scarce supply of records and TV appearances.

Another successful girl band, TWICE, announced this week their return to the K-pop scene with summer-season dance music "Dance the Night Away," which is set for release on July 9.

This photo of TWICE is provided by JYP Entertainment. (Yonhap)
      The single is the first music release by the leading girl group of JYP Entertainment since its last well-performing EP, "What is Love?," unveiled in early April and a key test of whether TWICE will repeat its dominance of the summer record market last year with EP "Signal."

Also in the pipeline is female sextet Apink who is gearing up for the release of another EP featuring their trademark angelic image, "One & Six," on July 12.

The first record release since the group's last EP "Pink Up" a year earlier is likely to be a major test of whether the seven-year-old girl band can stand the test of time, which hit other big-name bands, like 2NE1 and Sistar, as well as the dormant Girls' Generation.

Group AOA came early to the summer K-pop scene, releasing its fifth EP, "Bingle Bangle," in late May as a six-member act following the departure of member Cho-a, with the title song of the new record, also "Bingle Bangle", registering as a moderate hit.

The sultry girl group season is also likely to bring out a string of other high-profile female names to the scene, including the fore-running Mamamoo and Red Velvet as well as new faces, like GFriend and Fromis 9.

That makes this summer a major barometer gauging the prospects for longevity of most of the current-generation girl groups following the key market shake-up last year, a local critic said.
      "Mamamoo and BLACKPINK, I think, have passed the test to some extent although BLACKPINK's chart-ranking songs -- 'Ddu-Du Ddu-Du' and 'Forever Young' -- did not show major progress from its last single 'As If It's Your Last,'" K-pop critic Lim Jin-mo said. "In contrast, Red Velvet's recent performances since 'Red Flavor' and 'Bad Boy' have been insipid."

"This summer season is going to be a sort of arena where the fate of the new-generation girl groups will be put to a test. Those who survive will stay on, but those who don't will not," he said.
      Lim cited "tight cohesiveness" among group members and their "musical competence" to appeal to the public as the two decisive factors shaping the K-pop scene for female acts this summer.
      pbr@yna.co.kr

(END)
      CR: Yonhap News Agency

• By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE And More To Perform At KSTAR Korea Music Festival (KMF) 2018 (August 1st and 2nd)

2018 KOREA MUSIC FESTIVAL(コミュペ)チケット代行

■ 日程 ■
      2018年8月1日~8月2日

■ 出演者 ■
      ・8月1日
      Wanna One, TWICE, iKON, GOT7, N Flying, SF9, Stray Kids, 
      IMFACT, AOA, MAMAMOO, GUGUDAN, 9MUSES等

・8月2日
      SHINee, Seventeen, BTOB, VIXX, MONSTA X, NCT, PENTAGON, EXID, 
      BLACKPINK, A PINK, CLC, 宇宙少女, MOMOLAND(モモランド) 等

▼ご予約はこちら▼
      2018 KOREA MUSIC FESTIVAL(コミュペ)チケット代行
      Announcement from GT TOUR official website, TWICE will be performing at the KSTAR Korea Music Festival (KMF) 2018. Other performers include Wanna One, iKON, GOT7, N Flying, SF9, Stray Kids, IMFACT, AOA, MAMAMOO, Gugudan, 9MUSES on Day 1 (August 1st) and SHINee, Seventeen, BTOB, VIXX, MONSTA X, NCT, PENTAGON, EXID, BLACKPINK, Apink, CLC, WJSN(Cosmic Girls), MOMOLAND on Day 2 (August 2nd).
      Event: KSTAR Korea Music Festival (KMF) 2018
      Date:  Wednesday, August 1, 2018 ; Thursday, August 2, 2018
      Venue: Gocheok Sky Dome ( 430 Gyeongin-ro, Gocheok-dong, Guro-gu, Seoul, South Korea )
      Artists schedules:
      *Wednesday, August 1, 2018: Wanna One, TWICE, iKON, GOT7, N Flying, SF9, Stray Kids, IMFACT, AOA, MAMAMOO, Gugudan, 9MUSES
      *Thursday, August 2, 2018: SHINee, Seventeen, BTOB, VIXX, MONSTA X, NCT, PENTAGON, EXID, BLACKPINK, Apink, CLC, WJSN(Cosmic Girls), MOMOLAND
      *There is a possibility of change in artists' attendance without notice.
      Ticketing and reservation: GT Tour (KSTAR Korea Music Festival 2018) Booking website
      More information on KMF 2018 website / Instagram / Facebook and GT Tour Official website
      CR: GTTOUR