Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#DabsForDubu

TWICECOASTER: LANE 2 Teasers upscaled thread

Well I'm back with my upscaled thread, I don't think this will be as long as the last considering the fact that it's so close the release date but nonetheless: The site I use to do this is http://waifu2x.udp.jp/index.html can be temperamental at times but it works

These pictures are all taken from the TWICE Twitter, Instagram, VLIVE and anything else that the teasers might get released on.

All images will be in spoiler tags because I want to follow the rules enjoy hopefully this will be more organized this time

Knock Knock Teaser: Resolution 3000x3000

Spoiler

c6Pv3vX.jpg

TWICECOASTER: LANE 2 pre-order announcement picture: Resolution 3000 x 1800 to be honest this one isn't much bigger than the one Twitter posted but I did it anyways for you guys

Spoiler

h9K7BRQ.png

The Tracklist: Resolution 3000x1936 I don't see much point in upscaling this BUT with a little bit of editing someone could easily make this into a nice wallpaper:

Spoiler

geTaBsJ.png

The first teaser where we see the girls: Resolution: 3000 x 1936 again not a huge improvement but better than what they had on Twitter

Spoiler

rkQPhZY.png

So I spent the past hour or so editing that latest teaser so it's 16:9 in 4k so I could use it as a wallpaper here enjoy:

Spoiler

ek8LSDi.jpg

The Nayeon Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Spoiler

vrQ2Gpc.png

The Sana Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Spoiler

8c5apWH.png

The Tzuyu Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Spoiler

Edj7HaD.png

The Sana Nayeon Tzuyu group teaser image: Resolution: 3000x1938

Spoiler

PXX1x32.png

The Jihyo Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Spoiler

1ErQZYK.png

The Jeongyeon Teaser: Resolution: 2400x3088 (This is bigger because her teaser on Twitter was larger)

Spoiler

UCAwNxo.png

The Mina Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Spoiler

DJuWAlK.png

The Jeongyeon, Mina and Jihyo group teaser: Resolution: 3000x1936

Spoiler

gD2KAYM.png

The Chaeyoung Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Spoiler

uYv1tBB.png

The Dahyun Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Spoiler

FsY4je9.png

The Momo Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Spoiler

AFDRxrF.png

The Dahyun, Momo and Chaeyoung Teaser: Resolution: 3000x1936

Spoiler

gtkmu73.png

Screenshots from the teaser film: Group shot: Resolution: 384x2160

Spoiler

qrBLwmS.jpg

Screenshot from the teaser film: Knock Knock: Resolution: 3840x2160

Spoiler

dprkh8z.png

This update is gonna be slightly different due to the amount of screenshots I took from the second video teaser, I will simply post a link to the imgur album I have them uploaded to.

What may be the final group shot teaser: Resolution: 2400x1548

Spoiler

gOruxPI.png

Just now, Ahn Haeju said:

can anyone tell me how to pre-order? :ny-hmm:

Might be looking in the wrong place but the pre-orders aren't available until the 13th then you can look in places like kpopmart or even the official links when they post it

Just now, 모모 푸딩 said:

Might be looking in the wrong place but the pre-orders aren't available until the 13th then you can look in places like kpopmart or even the official links when they post it

Honestly I know I'm in a wrong place sorry :ty-please:Just got excited all of sudden:jh-cheer::ty-grudge:Anyway thank you, Ameel! :sn-hi: Cant wait for more teasers:cy-fluffy:

Awards

Just now, Ahn Haeju said:

Honestly I know I'm in a wrong place sorry :ty-please:Just got excited all of sudden:jh-cheer::ty-grudge:Anyway thank you, Ameel! :sn-hi: Cant wait for more teasers:cy-fluffy:

Don't worry about it, you can pop into the chat box if you need help like that. keep an eye on this thread if you like them higher res than what JYPE give us

On 2/5/2017 at 9:52 AM, Ahn Haeju said:

can anyone tell me how to pre-order? :ny-hmm:

Well I won't tell you so much "how" as to "where" :ny-yes: 

Anyways I was checking sites last night and these seem best. You might want to check out the below thread for yourself. I think Yesasia, KPopTown, KPopMart, and KTown4U are all relatively the same in prices, but you have to do some arithmetic with the shipping and whatnot. Some sites have cheaper albums but really expensive shipping; or in Yesasia's case, expensive albums but offers free shipping.

Awards

14 hours ago, Penguin Charming said:

Well I won't tell you so much "how" as to "where" :ny-yes: 

Anyways I was checking sites last night and these seem best. You might want to check out the below thread for yourself. I think Yesasia, KPopTown, KPopMart, and KTown4U are all relatively the same in prices, but you have to do some arithmetic with the shipping and whatnot. Some sites have cheaper albums but really expensive shipping; or in Yesasia's case, expensive albums but offers free shipping.

OMG thanks a lot PC! >.<

Btw you recognize me, dont you? I'm a.h...... I'm asking because everyone's confused because I change my name

Awards

6 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

OMG thanks a lot PC! >.<

Btw you recognize me, dont you? I'm a.h...... I'm asking because everyone's confused because I change my name

I'm afraid I didn't recognize you :mn-pout: But now I know :mn-hehe: 

Awards

1 minute ago, BlackOnce said:

:mn-gasp::jy-wut:Thank you for the high quality of the pics :sn-lub:

So exited for the MV

Don't have to thank me, it's worth the effort xD

10 minutes ago, NayeonBunnyIsMyBias said:

Thank you for the high quality pictures, now I can edit together a wallpaper of my own :ny-nice:

Of course use them how you want xD 

9 hours ago, Penguin Charming said:

I'm afraid I didn't recognize you :mn-pout: But now I know :mn-hehe: 

I'm glad I said it then :mn-hehe:

Awards

So.... doors and lockers? :ny-hmm:By the way if the 'knocking' is not from outside, but from the inside...............:jy-omg:lol

Awards

On 2/6/2017 at 0:50 AM, 모모 푸딩 said:

Well I'm back with my upscaled thread, I don't think this will be as long as the last considering the fact that it's so close the release date but nonetheless: The site I use to do this is http://waifu2x.udp.jp/index.html can be temperamental at times but it works

These pictures are all taken from the TWICE Twitter, Instagram, VLIVE and anything else that the teasers might get released on.

All images will be in spoiler tags because I want to follow the rules enjoy hopefully this will be more organized this time

Knock Knock Teaser: Resolution 3000x3000

Reveal hidden contents

c6Pv3vX.jpg

TWICECOASTER: LANE 2 pre-order announcement picture: Resolution 3000 x 1800 to be honest this one isn't much bigger than the one Twitter posted but I did it anyways for you guys

Reveal hidden contents

h9K7BRQ.png

The Tracklist: Resolution 3000x1936 I don't see much point in upscaling this BUT with a little bit of editing someone could easily make this into a nice wallpaper:

Reveal hidden contents

geTaBsJ.png

The first teaser where we see the girls: Resolution: 3000 x 1936 again not a huge improvement but better than what they had on Twitter

Reveal hidden contents

rkQPhZY.png

So I spent the past hour or so editing that latest teaser so it's 16:9 in 4k so I could use it as a wallpaper here enjoy:

Reveal hidden contents

ek8LSDi.jpg

The Nayeon Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Reveal hidden contents

vrQ2Gpc.png

The Sana Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Reveal hidden contents

8c5apWH.png

The Tzuyu Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Reveal hidden contents

Edj7HaD.png

The Sana Nayeon Tzuyu group teaser image: Resolution: 3000x1938

Reveal hidden contents

PXX1x32.png

The Jihyo Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Reveal hidden contents

1ErQZYK.png

The Jeongyeon Teaser: Resolution: 2400x3088 (This is bigger because her teaser on Twitter was larger)

Reveal hidden contents

UCAwNxo.png

The Mina Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Reveal hidden contents

DJuWAlK.png

The Jeongyeon, Mina and Jihyo group teaser: Resolution: 3000x1936

Reveal hidden contents

gD2KAYM.png

The Chaeyoung Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Reveal hidden contents

uYv1tBB.png

The Dahyun Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Reveal hidden contents

FsY4je9.png

The Momo Teaser: Resolution: 1866x2400

Reveal hidden contents

AFDRxrF.png

The Dahyun, Momo and Chaeyoung Teaser: Resolution: 3000x1936

Reveal hidden contents

gtkmu73.png

Screenshots from the teaser film: Group shot: Resolution: 384x2160

Reveal hidden contents

qrBLwmS.jpg

Screenshot from the teaser film: Knock Knock: Resolution: 3840x2160

Reveal hidden contents

dprkh8z.png

Yeahh,thank you so much:sn-heart:. I can't wait for their music video. 

OH MY GOSH

MOMO CHAEYOUNG AND DAHYUN TEASER

DAHYUN AND PIGTAILS

I WAS NOT READY

I AM NOW DEAD

MY HEART HAS MELTED INTO A POOL ON THE FLOOR :dh-dubu:

Awards