• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
♡Gucci Kuma♡

[GAME] Would you rather?......

I'd live in harry potter world~ that way i can be a protector of mina! my expecto patronum must be penguin :ny-yes:

Would you rather punch your teacher in the face or punch a random person in the street? (weird question lol srry)

• Like 1

Awards

That randomer is going down :ny-lol:

Would you rather your coat hangers be made of wood or plastic? (Serious question prompted by my day's events. I have an exciting life...)

Oh congratss! Sounds fun, I'm happy for you. Unfortunately I know nothing about coat hangers :sn-lol: I'd choose wood but because it's cool lol

Would you rather go to Disneyland or Twice concert, a huge and crowded one?

Awards

It depends. Probably Disneyland if at the time I had children or a loved one who wanted to go. If not, then TWICE concert for sure lol

Would you rather: Eat strawberries or eat blueberries?

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

@Phebe Not strawberry (because you'd eat them all anyway:ny-wut:)

You know me so well <3

Shopping. I hate swimming with a passion.

Would you rather: Live in Japan or live in South Korea?

South Korea I guess? Not a fan of both countries tho lel

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Phebe said:

Shopping. I hate swimming with a passion.

Hell yeah

Would you rather swim in a public swimming pool or beach?

Edited by Ahn Haeju

Awards

Public pool but I must be with someone else who I know. Someone who doesn't care about my body structure. 

Would you rather: Grow real flowers or put in fake flowers?

Fake flowers 

Spoiler
29 minutes ago, Phebe said:

Public pool but I must be with someone else who I know. Someone who doesn't care about my body structure. 

agree :\

Would you rather listen to Kpop or songs from your country?

Awards

Group costume.

Would you rather: Be a part of a group concept like DREAM CATCHER, or be a part of a group concept like SISTAR?

Spoiler

OMG, Yeongie's name's changed!

Kuma.

21 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Oh congratss! Sounds fun, I'm happy for you. Unfortunately I know nothing about coat hangers

Huh? :mm-wut: It was just something I thought of whilst volunteering at the charity shop as I do every Saturday. We also thought the wooden hangers looked better. :ny-lol:

Would you rather look at Momo's abs all day or listen to Mina speak English all day? :ty-peek:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      Red Velvet, SEVENTEEN, TWICE, VIXX, And More Share Photos From “2018 Idol Star Athletics Championships”

During the “2018 Idol Star Athletics Championships,” idols went on social media to thank fans for cheering them on and to show their love!
      This season’s “Idol Star Athletics Championships” were filmed on January 15, with the special slated to air on MBC during the Lunar New Year holiday. During the games, idols took part in events including track and field, archery, rhythmic gymnastics, and aerobics.
      Idols who participated in the January 15 filming included TWICE, SEVENTEEN, Red Velvet, VIXX, BTOB, GFRIEND, NU’EST W, MONSTA X, ASTRO, NCT 127, Lovelyz, CLC, and many more.
      Check out many of their Twitter and Instagram posts in the soompi news link!
      TWICE
      TWICE told their fans ONCE they had worked hard and expressed how thankful they were for all their support, as well as shared some photos and videos.
      Are you excited to watch the “2018 Idol Star Athletics Championships”?
      cr: soompi
    • By optzumistic
      Twice performed 4 Minutes by Madonna at the KBS Music Festival (Jeongyeon, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, and Tzuyu). They also performed Greedy by Ariana Grande (Nayeon, Momo, Jihyo, Chaeyoung).
      Which answer did you pick and why?
      I liked both of them because they were both equally good! Greedy was stuck in my head first, but 4 Minutes was just as stuck in my head. Dance wise, I preferred 4 Minutes but Greedy was also good. 
      If for some reason you haven't watched both of the performances yet, click down below :) Thank you~
      4 Minute (Jeongyeon, Mina, Tzuyu, Sana, Dahyun)
      Greedy (Nayeon, Momo, Jihyo, Chaeyoung)
    • By Phebe
      Welcome to Ochakai Maid Cafe! A cafe owned by all the TWICE members!
      The cafe is currently under construction! Request a member to help create the cafe! (Use a Spoiler Tab!)
      If all the members get filled up, you are allowed to request to be another type of K-Pop idol who helps out as well. (OC's may be accepted).
      Once we open the cafe, anyone is welcome to join in, even if you act as a simple customer! (Please tell me first though lol)
      Fighting!
      RULES:

• By liraeyllis

Article: '9 rows of kimbap?' Twice arrives wearing long padding jackets

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+374, -39] Better than not dressing warmly enough when it's cold, they look way prettier like this. Stay healthy, Twice~

2. [+245, -29] Cute ㅋㅋ

3. [+220, -28] All pretty

4. [+14, -3] Such pretty kimbaps

5. [+14, -3] Tzuyu looks daebak pretty

6. [+8, -2] They look toasty

7. [+7, -4] Jihyo looks like she just woke up ㅋㅋㅋ so round and as always smiling brightly as always ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+7, -3] I can sense their exhaustion, give them some rest

9. [+6, -3] I feel sad for Jungyeon looking so tired

• By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report] What happened at Twice’s fan signing event for ‘Likey’?
      Twice

K-pop girl group Twice took to the V app Sunday to release the first episode of the band’s web reality show “Twice TV 2018.”
      The episode showed the group’s fan signing event of the day it wrapped up public promotions for the album “#Twicetagram” and lead track “Likey.”
      “The weather is so cold today and thank you for coming here to see us nevertheless,” Jihyo said at the beginning of the event.
      “It was the last music show for ‘Likey,’ and we won the show!” Nayeon added excitedly.
      During the broadcast, the Twice bandmates actively communicated with fans, wearing hairbands and accessories presented by fans and trying out interesting toys such as an instant voice changer and cash cannon.
      “We were supported a lot from the beginning to the end. We can truly feel the power of (Twice fan club) Once. We always feel so grateful,” Tzuyu said in wrapping up the event.
      “I was so glad that we could wrap up (the promotion) so happily like this. Thank you Once!” Mina exclaimed.
      http://m.vlive.tv/video/55236?channelCode=EDBF
      cr: KPOPHERALD