• Announcements

• Kh3ngboon

[FORUM] We Need Your Help!   02/18/2018

We're preparing for Team Twice's Third Anniversary Project but thing is ...  Click here for more info.

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
♡Gucci Kuma♡

[GAME] Would you rather?......

Snowboard sounds good

Would you rather being hated by twice or being hated by your family?

Awards

This one is too hard :dh-smthing: TWICE even though I don't think they're capable of hate.

Spoiler

23 hours ago, Phebe said:

Would you rather: Eat sushi or eat kimbap?

Is there honestly any difference, tho? lol

If you're eating Phở, would you rather have flat noodles or vermicelli? :mm-eat2:

I've only ate it with the vermicelli.  Idk about the flat noodles type.

Oh, and there is a taste difference between sushi and kimbap.  Sushi uses seasoned rice and vinegar, while kimbap uses sesame oil and a type of sweetener.

Would you rather chew on a Wrigley's Spearmint gum or a Wrigley's Juicy Fruit gum?

Awards

Spearmint gum taste better

Would you rather eat tissue or slap your bestfriend

Awards

As much as going to a TWICE concert would make my life... I'd rather go to a fanmeet of TWICE:ny-yes:

Would you rather be blind or mute?

3 minutes ago, Keezo Sama said:

As much as going to a TWICE concert would make my life... I'd rather go to a fanmeet of TWICE:ny-yes:

Would you rather be blind or mute?

Mute. Since I can still communicate via hand signs :dh-fp:for twice’s visuals too hehe 

Would you rather be a savage maknae, or a fake maknae?

Awards

I'd be a savage maknae... fake just isn't me:ny-nono:

Would you rather see the memories of your ancestors or see the future?

See the future since seeing memories of my ancestor won't change a things :ny-nono:

Would you rather live in a cold (eg. Artic) or hot (eg. sahara dessert) place?

Awards

Both as long as I have the right equipment and household to keep me nice and cozy.  If not, neither.

Would you rather be a hero or an anti-hero?

Awards

6 hours ago, Picapict said:

See the future since seeing memories of my ancestor won't change a things :ny-nono:

Would you rather live in a cold (eg. Artic) or hot (eg. sahara dessert) place?

True that...

I would live in a cold place. That way, I can stock up on TWICE blackets, jeckets, etc...:ty-rawr:

4 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Both as long as I have the right equipment and household to keep me nice and cozy.  If not, neither.

Would you rather be a hero or an anti-hero?

I always wanted to be like Batman:ny-hmm:

Would you rather have the ability to teleport as far as the eye can see and to places that you've been to before or grow wings and fly?

I'd grow wings and fly:ty-hehe:

I'd prefer teleport~ so i can slack off and still never be late again haha

Would you rather see mina going solo or tzuyu going solo?

Awards

Mina, I think she has more potential than Tzuyu for a solo career, though less confidence.

On 10/02/2018 at 4:11 PM, Keezo Sama said:

Would you rather see the memories of your ancestors or see the future?

I think being able to see the memories of my ancestors could be so cool! I could see how different their lives were, especially the half of my family from a different country.

Would you rather have black tea with or without milk? :mn-tea:

11 hours ago, Picapict said:

I'd prefer teleport~ so i can slack off and still never be late again haha

Would you rather see mina going solo or tzuyu going solo?

Honestly, I can see both being successful in the modelling industry. In the music industry, I think both would be pretty successful with the right amount of motivation:ny-hmm:

48 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Mina, I think she has more potential than Tzuyu for a solo career, though less confidence.

I think being able to see the memories of my ancestors could be so cool! I could see how different their lives were, especially the half of my family from a different country.

Would you rather have black tea with or without milk? :mn-tea:

Most of the time I'll have tea with milk, only when I feel sick is when I drink black tea... unless it Chai tea then I'll have it black.

Would you rather witness Megalodon (giant shark in case you didn't know) from a distance or up close?

I guess i don't need to see it up close since it's big and scary (i'm afraid something on the jaws movie gonna happen to me)

Would you rather eat sashimi or unagi donburi?

Awards

I'd order both and eat them.  So tasty with the right soy sauce.

Would you rather speed skate or figure skate in the Winter Olympics?

Awards

Figure skating all the way! Team figure skating pairs get a lovely partner they get to throw in the air and catch..hopefully! lol

Would you rather see Twice videos with your eyes closed on demand or Hear twice music whenever you want?

Hear twice music whenever I want

Would you rather just eat salt or drink vinegar for one meal?

Awards

Both.  The Chinese Pizza was pretty good.  Fusion foods that actually work are a plus.

Would you rather play with the white or black chess pieces?

Awards

Chocolate, always love sweets and deserts over other food :dh-nice:

Would you rather travel anywhere for free or eat anywhere for free?

Travel anywhere for free. That'd save more money than eating everywhere for free, I think... :mm-eat2:

Would you rather be able to only jeer and never weep, or be forced to wonder the globe and never find your way home?

Neither one; cause both are too depressing.  It's like picking between to 2 weevils.  :ny-lol:

Would you rather go into hyperspace or warp speed or light jump or fold space when travel the universe?

Awards

Light jump 

Would you rather forget ur current best friend and befriend twice or stay with your current best friend and forget twice for the rest of your life

Awards