News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×
♡Gucci Kuma♡

[GAME] Would you rather?......

Oh come on, you could've just quoted his post and give your answer.  Then answer mine question.  :dh-fp:

8 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Your answer is unsatisfactory so I'm waiting for someone else to answer it.

Truth is just da truth, bro.  :sn-pew:

Back to the game.

Neither, because I eat all major food groups so I can be healthy and well balanced.

Would you rather eat chicken nuggets with a fork, chopsticks, or your barehands?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Awards

TORTURED, No pain No Gain. I don’t give in to pain easily either

Would you rather sleep for 5 hours a day for a week, or be awake for the first 6.5 days and sleep the remaining 35 in one shot?

Edited by WhiteBlue

sleep for 5 days in a week because i think i've done that (thanks uni)

Would you rather break the rules of the game and be disqualified or play the game fairly and lose?

Play fairly and lose

15 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Truth is just da truth, bro.  :sn-pew:

No, the options in my question were mutually exclusive but you insist on answering everything as neither or both :lhl-lol:

Would you rather explore the deep seas in one of those cool mini-submarine thingies or get to visit the International Space Station?

11 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

No, the options in my question were mutually exclusive but you insist on answering everything as neither or both :lhl-lol:

Would you rather explore the deep seas in one of those cool mini-submarine thingies or get to visit the International Space Station?

Tbh, it was a rather odd question.  If you look what's going on in your body, clearly, that question won't be applicable.  Can a person be a master at more than one thing?  Yes.  Can a person be average on a majority of things while at the same time being a master at something?  Yes.  Skills is just skills, bro.  :jyp-kappa:

And no, I don't always answer with neither or both in this thread.  Someone even down voted me because I actually picked an option.:lhl-lol:

However in this case, both.  

Would you rather battle Jar Jar Binks or an Ewok?  (This question is mostly for Imperials, but Rebels and bounty hunters; smugglers, and other Star Wars character classes are welcome to answer it)

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Awards

it's very difficult to choose so i'll rather fight anakin and get the high ground

Would you rather break a law because that's ethically right or follow a law that's ethically wrong?

On 19/12/2017 at 10:45 AM, Phebe said:

Average at a lot of things, because it's better to be average at everything because it gives you a higher chance of succeeding at multiple things in life.

Would you rather: Be called a vegan for the rest of your life, or a vegetarian?

:ny-yes:

7 hours ago, momotaros said:

it's very difficult to choose so i'll rather fight anakin and get the high ground

Would you rather break a law because that's ethically right or follow a law that's ethically wrong?

Break a law because that's ethically right.

And now, behold the magnificence of The Trolley Problem!

PRqGQrO.png

A runaway trolley is barrelling down the tracks towards five people who are tied up and unable to move. There is no way to stop the trolley in time. You can pull a lever to switch the trolley onto a track with only one person tied up and unable to move. Would you rather pull the lever, resulting in the death of one person but saving five, or do nothing?

First answer to the trolley problem should be to throw the switch and have one person killed. Net loss is 4 man less.

Would you rather have Twice collab with BTS or EXO? :ny-hmm:

1 hour ago, a.h. said:

EXO because I love SMent

Would you rather explore aerospace or ocean?

explore aerospace because...

Spoiler

Would you rather bring a sword to a gunfight or a gun to a swordfight? lel

Edited by momotaros

A sword so I can stab my enemy, duh

Spoiler
1 hour ago, momotaros said:

explore aerospace because...

Reveal hidden contents

Would you rather bring a sword to a gunfight or a gun to a swordfight? lel

Markimooooo! :D

Would you rather attend Satzu's wedding or Saida?

Awards

Lawyer, even though it sounds more boring. It would just suit me better and the Asian side of my family would probably approve of me more. :ty-balloon:

22 hours ago, WhiteBlue said:

First answer to the trolley problem should be to throw the switch and have one person killed. Net loss is 4 man less.

Would you rather have Twice collab with BTS or EXO? :ny-hmm:

But is pulling the lever murder? :jy-hmm:

Would you rather be convicted of murdering one person to save five, or live with the guilt of having allowed five people to die when you had the power to save them?

It depends on who I'm saving. I would probably let the five die, because I'm not the one who actually killed them.

You're stuck in a lockdown at your school/work, but you have to go to the bathroom!
Would you rather: go to the bathroom in a sink (like a science classroom, there are sinks, but no toilet) or go to the bathroom in a bucket?

9 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

But is pulling the lever murder? :jy-hmm:

Would you rather be convicted of murdering one person to save five, or live with the guilt of having allowed five people to die when you had the power to save them?

If this is related to the trolley problem, then I would rather be convicted for the manslaughter (I killed one to save five, and I never had intent to kill that unlucky guy) of one than let my ignorance guilt me into the death of five.

6 hours ago, Phebe said:

You're stuck in a lockdown at your school/work, but you have to go to the bathroom!
Would you rather: go to the bathroom in a sink (like a science classroom, there are sinks, but no toilet) or go to the bathroom in a bucket?

No way am I gonna pee in a bloody bucket, the sink leads to the drainage system right so let me pee the heck there :mm-shh:

Would you rather be banned from pizza for 5 years, or eat pizza for all meals for a whole month?

Edited by WhiteBlue
They can watch me do my business. lmao

Eat pizza for the whole month :ny-yes: 

PRqGQrO.png

Another trolley problem, but this time YOUR FATHER is one of the five guys. In the other side, your LOVER (bf/gf/wife/husband) is tied alone. If you pull the liver, your lover will die. If you don't, your father will be the victim. Will you pull the lever? >:)

Edited by Ahn Haeju

Awards

28 minutes ago, WhiteBlue said:

If this is related to the trolley problem, then I would rather be convicted for the manslaughter (I killed one to save five, and I never had intent to kill that unlucky guy) of one than let my ignorance guilt me into the death of five.

Interesting... If it was me, I'd choose to be "ignorant" and pretend that I wasn't there. Also, I don't see these 5 people's lifes are more valuable than this one person's life. Both sides are equal. For me the numbers don't matter hmm :ny-hmm: And to die alone is worse than to be killed with other 4 people ._.

Edited by Ahn Haeju

Awards

I'd use an armed Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher and blast the trolley.

If you want a more restrictive answer, turn to switch the single person quickly, and run and move the single person out of the way of the tracks, resulting in nobody getting killed.  If you've seen videos of people successfully moving a person away from an incoming train, it is possible.  The drawing gives the solution away easily, btw.  :ny-yes:  And I won't call that magnificent, not by a long shot.

If you want an extreme problem, ask yourself this.  How will you convince God from totally annihilating the human species in a split second (Oh, 0.000000001 of a second) from his universe?

Now, on with the game.

Would you rather save a dying person's life, or end it?

• Upvote 1

Awards

12 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

I'd use an armed Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher and blast the trolley.

Thus killing the passengers in the trolley and becoming a mass murderer :mn-judging: (I know I didn't say whether anyone was in the trolley)

12 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

If you want a more restrictive answer, turn to switch the single person quickly, and run and move the single person out of the way of the tracks, resulting in nobody getting killed.  If you've seen videos of people successfully moving a person away from an incoming train, it is possible.  The drawing gives the solution away easily, btw.  :ny-yes:  And I won't call that magnificent, not by a long shot.

They're meant to be tied to the tracks and unable to move or be moved:jy-idts:And how dare you insult the trolley problem. :mm-argh:

19 hours ago, Phebe said:

It depends on who I'm saving. I would probably let the five die, because I'm not the one who actually killed them.

But is not pulling the lever causing death by wilful negligence? :jy-hmm:  And here's an interesting fact, apparently women are more likely to answer that they would not pull the lever.

12 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Interesting... If it was me, I'd choose to be "ignorant" and pretend that I wasn't there. Also, I don't see these 5 people's lifes are more valuable than this one person's life. Both sides are equal. For me the numbers don't matter hmm :ny-hmm: And to die alone is worse than to be killed with other 4 people ._.

So saving the five people matters less than killing the one? :cy-omg: It's a perfectly valid view, but I'd argue it becomes untenable with different real world scenarios.

13 hours ago, WhiteBlue said:

I would rather be convicted for the manslaughter (I killed one to save five, and I never had intent to kill that unlucky guy) of one than let my ignorance guilt me into the death of five.

:ny-nice:

Another (totally legit...totally) option for the trolley problem is you pull the lever at exactly the right moment that the front wheels of the trolley go down one track whilst the rear wheels go down the other, thus resulting in "multi-track drifting" and killing all six people >:)

Spoiler

wF2XDMh.png

But I'm digressing too much from the game :ny-lol:

If I could save a dying person's life, I'd save them.

Let's go for a more lighthearted question. Would you rather be forced to cuddle puppies or kittens all day? The puppies will attack the kittens if they are together, so you can't do both...

@TWICE's Pet Gerbil I don't feel like saving anyone if I pull a lever that makes someone killed. By not doing anything, I let everything happens as it's destined. The train goes to that way. I would not change the destiny of 5 people by murdering somebody. I'd let it be. Do nothing. Destiny. 

Negligence is when I don't value that one person's life and decide to kill him (with whatever reason).

Cuddle kittens because I dont like puppies (savage)

Would you rather eat ice cream or drink hot cocoa?

Awards

3 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Thus killing the passengers in the trolley and becoming a mass murderer  (I know I didn't say whether anyone was in the trolley)

They're meant to be tied to the tracks and unable to move or be moved And how dare you insult the trolley problem. 

There's nobody on the trolley, henceforth the rocket launcher.  Since you didn't stipulate such a condition, destroying the trolley is an option.  This problem will never be magnificent in any way, in shape, or in form.  :sn-hey:

Trolley tracks are nailed and embedded into the concrete road; and provide no leverage whatsoever to tie a person to it.  The trolley problem is flawed beyond belief, my friend.  :ny-yes:

It would depend on the current temperature and the weather.  If it's snowing and very cold, I'd go with the hot cocoa.  On a blistering hot day, say a desert, then I'd go with the ice cream.  :dh-nice:  Both are delicious anyways under normal conditions.

Would you rather type on a touch screen or a physical keyboard?

Awards