Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
NomNomMiX

[ADMIN] Awards 101

qPgC3NG.png

What are Team Twice Awards?

Team Twice awards are displayable badges given out to members for reaching certain post milestones, purchasing on the Wonce marketplace, owning any or all albums, donating. or for collecting during random events. These badges can be seen under your posts or on the sidebar to show off your contributions to the forum or brag about how long you have been around.

What are the types of awards and how do they work?

Team Twice has six different types of awards: Post count, Wonce, Custom, Special, Limited Edition, or Donor. Each award type has their own requirements to obtain them.

Post count awards are the most common type of award. These awards, displayed on the sidebar under your member banner, given out for reaching certain post milestones.

• First Award: 100 Posts
  • Second Award & Beyond: Every 100 posts

Once you reach a milestone you can go to the awards request thread (here) to request the award of your choice

₩once :

Wonce awards are collectible awards that cost 2000 ₩once and have no post requirement! Just head over to the Wonce Award Request thread (here) to buy your desired award.

Custom:

Custom awards are members ways of personal expression and showing their love for twice! These awards are hard to find though as they require 15000 ₩once and 300 posts. 

Custom Awards are required to be 100x100 px and cannot be from a fansite! To get one of these awards you need to post the original image as well as the 100x100. You can find more information or request a Custom Award here.

Special:

Special awards are, just like their name suggests, special. These awards are given out automatically for reaching special requirements on the forum and cannot be requested. The requirements are a secret to members so use your thinking caps and be active on the community and maybe you'll get a little surprise ^^

Limited Edition:

Limited edition awards are even more cool than special awards. These awards cost 2000+ Wonce per award and can only be purchased for limited amounts of time. These awards usually follow events like holidays or twice comebacks. Once the event is over these awards on unobtainable so you better keep you eye out for special events!

Donor:

Donor awards are our newest award category. These awards are given to donors for Team Twice projects as a way to show your support for the site. Donor awards come in all varieties: fansite awards, fanart awards, or animated awards. Once the project is over these awards are completely unavailable for obtaining.

Where can I find a list of all the awards?

A complete list of awards can be found here, or you can click the "awards" icon on the header bar seen on every page.

Please not that #CHEERUP and #TT are limited edition and are not available any longer. Custom awards are also unavailable (As stated in the wonce awards description)

Is there a limit to how many awards I can have?

As of now there is absolutely no limit to how many awards a single user may have. However, please note that only 4 can be seen on the side bar and 15 under your signature, so choose wisely!

Can I swap an award if I don't like it anymore?

Yes! Just head over to our awards request thread and ask to switch <x> award for the new award of your choice.

Can I reorganize my awards display?

Yes, you can head over to the reorganization thread (here) and request which award or awards you want displayed on your side bar. You cannot, however, request for awards displayed below your signature to be displayed as many of these are limited edition and cannot be taken away and re-given!

Is there a process for choosing awards?

No...

Yes, our awards library is updated regularly (including changing the badge of established awards) throughout each calendar year.

Each incoming group of regular awards goes through a voting process where forum members may vote for the badge they want displayed per member. Voting takes place three members at a time, and last one week per poll. Once each members badge is selected the awards are added the list of available awards which can be be requested in the awards request thread.

Can I make a suggestion for awards?

Absolutely! Head over to our suggestion thread (here) and post your idea for awards that can be made available to everyone!

ZlfilkF.png

1. No fan taken photos

2. You must be able to see the members whole face

3. Images cannot be tampered with (Lightroom, etc.)

4. Awards must be high quality. Any low quality or blurry award will be rejected

5. Submitted awards must be 100x100 with no rounded edges

6. Please allow at least 72 hours for the processing of requests

• Upvote 10

18 hours ago, *TWICE* said:

WHAT?! So Cheerup Sana is no longer available? 

Cheerup - Sana is still available, but sha sha sha Sana isn't

6 hours ago, syko said:

Cheerup - Sana is still available, but sha sha sha Sana isn't

Was confused at first, anyways thanks! 

On 2/18/2017 at 4:08 AM, MomNomMiX said:

qPgC3NG.png

What are Team Twice Awards?

Team Twice awards are displayable badges given out to members for reaching certain post milestones, purchasing on the Wonce marketplace, owning any or all albums, donating. or for collecting during random events. These badges can be seen under your posts or on the sidebar to show off your contributions to the forum or brag about how long you have been around.

What are the types of awards and how do they work?

Team Twice has six different types of awards: Post count, Wonce, Album, Special, Limited Edition, or Donor. Each award type has their own requirements to obtain them.

Post count awards are the most common type of award. These awards, displayed on the sidebar under your member banner, given out for reaching certain post milestones.

• Second Award & Beyond: Every 125 posts (225, 350, 475, 600)

Once you reach a milestone you can go to the awards request thread (here) to request the award of your choice

₩once :

Wonce awards are unique awards made for certain members and displayed on the sidebar under your member banner on posts. Costing 7000 ₩once and no post requirement, simply head over to the ₩once marketplace (here) and post a sample of the award you wish to purchase. Please follow the rules posted below before requesting an award on the marketplace or it will be denied!

Album:

Album awards are your way of showing your dedication to supporting Twice. These awards can be seen under your signature on posts.

To get one of these awards you need a proof of ownership of an or all albums. You can find more information or request an album award here.

Special:

Special awards are, just like their name suggests, special. These awards are given out automatically for reaching special requirements on the forum and cannot be requested. The requirements are a secret to members so use your thinking caps and be active on the community and maybe you'll get a little surprise ^^

Limited Edition:

Limited edition awards are even more cool than special awards. These awards cost 2000+ Wonce per award and can only be purchased for limited amounts of time. These awards usually follow events like holidays or twice comebacks. Once the event is over these awards on unobtainable so you better keep you eye out for special events!

Donor:

Donor awards are our newest award category. These awards are given to donors for Team Twice projects as a way to show your support for the site. Donor awards come in all varieties: fansite awards, fanart awards, or animated awards. Once the project is over these awards are completely unavailable for obtaining.

Where can I find a list of all the awards?

A complete list of awards can be found here, or you can click the "awards" icon on the header bar seen on every page.

Please not that #CHEERUP and #TT are limited edition and are not available any longer. Custom awards are also unavailable (As stated in the wonce awards description)

Is there a limit to how many awards I can have?

As of now there is absolutely no limit to how many awards a single user may have. However, please note that only 4 can be seen on the side bar and 15 under your signature, so choose wisely!

Can I swap an award if I don't like it anymore?

Yes! Just head over to our awards request thread and ask to switch <x> award for the new award of your choice.

Can I reorganize my awards display?

Yes, you can head over to the reorganization thread (here) and request which award or awards you want displayed on your side bar. You cannot, however, request for awards displayed below your signature to be displayed as many of these are limited edition and cannot be taken away and re-given!

Is there a process for choosing awards?

No...

Yes, our awards library is updated regularly (including changing the badge of established awards) throughout each calendar year.

Each incoming group of regular awards goes through a voting process where forum members may vote for the badge they want displayed per member. Voting takes place three members at a time, and last one week per poll. Once each members badge is selected the awards are added the list of available awards which can be be requested in the awards request thread.

Can I make a suggestion for awards?

Absolutely! Head over to our suggestion thread (here) and post your idea for awards that can be made available to everyone!

ZlfilkF.png

1. No fan taken photos

2. You must be able to see the members whole face

3. Images cannot be tampered with (Lightroom, etc.)

4. Awards must be high quality. Any low quality or blurry award will be rejected

5. Submitted awards must be 100x100 with no rounded edges

Oh my,thank you so much. I will work harder to get these award. 

5 minutes ago, MinaIsLife said:

wait a minute.... it used to be 100 post count per award :ny-hmm:

Well guess not anymore. I was thrown off at my 200 post count too :mn-cry: but I got my award already anywasy ^^

(Real quick: I noticed that there's not hyperlink for the "(here)" in the section about the Reorganization thread. Don't know if it's intentional or not, but I thought I'd mention it.)

ANYWAY: Thank you so much for revamping the FAQ! I've been here almost a year now and I still get confused which awards need Wonce, post counts, etc., etc. I refer back to the Awards FAQs constantly, so this is so great for me, haha!

6 hours ago, NayeonBunnyIsMyBias said:

Yessss, this makes it so much more simple :ny-yes:

u pick my bias instead of nayeon for signal award. :ny-lol:

Awards

On 2/18/2017 at 4:08 AM, NomNomMiX said:

• Second Award & Beyond: Every 100 posts

So does this mean it's back to the previous post milestones instead of the 225, 350, 475 one? :mm-jjang: Sweet :jyp-kappa:

Oh it's back to 100 posts/award. I just knew it ._. I won't lose count again then. Anyway thx @Jhin for the assistance before :)

Awards