Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

chaerrybear    449

Name your bias in the kpop group above you.

Example

person 1:

twice

person 2:

Tzuyu ; EXO

person 3:

Sehun ; T-ara

and so on

Let's start!

TWICE

Edited by chaerrybear

SanaBanana_    270
2 minutes ago, chaerrybear said:

My moon star :cy-hug:

K.A.R.D

SoMin

Blackpink

Awards

Jokballet    78

Can i answer no one? Because i don't even know them :mm-wut: But if i must then

Park Ji-Min

EXID

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DUBUisYUM
      Hey Once,
      I was just wondering who actually grabbed the new Twicetagram album and pre-ordered?
      FTR I bought it online and wow i have no regrets hahaha.
    • By syko
      This game is called I Spy. First things first, this is entirely (like 99%) stolen borrowed from Chivalry@Soshified. I take no credit; the game is awesome though and I thought we should post it here.
      Okay, so rules:

How to Play

The player 'hosting' picks an image from wherever (refer to image hosting guidelines below) and posts that image. He/She then picks an object from that image - only revealing the first letter of the object to the players - and the players must then guess what the image is. Whoever guesses the image correctly first wins and gets to host the next game. If you do not want to host, you may pass and whoever posts a picture next will be hosting. Also, if the winner fails to post a picture within 48 hours of being announced the winner, their turn is skipped and whoever posts a picture next will get to host. However, if you pass hosting or your turn is skipped you may NOT play in the next game as a guesser, as that is seen as a cheap way to gain wins (there will be an award system, explained below).

Image Hosting Guidelines

If you are hosting, please be considerate of the picture and object you pick. Do not pick a blurry and/or pixelated picture. Any inappropriate pictures will result in an immediate report to a mod.

When picking an object, pick an actual object. It must be a noun and can only be one word. Please don't pick anything too complicated that some people may not know of, like defenestration (I love that word).

When hosting after a minimum of two people guess (unless the first one is right) post the words under 'wrong answer'. (For example, if the two words guessed are 'grass' and 'ginger' write: Wrong Answers: Grass, Ginger).

If after ten guesses no one gets the answer the players may ask for a hint from the host. Hints can be related to the object itself or the object's location in the picture. After the first hint, hints can be requested at five guess intervals.

Once the thread reaches a new page please repost the picture for convenience.

Image Guessing Guidelines

Only ONE guess per post.

You may only guess once until you are told by the host whether you are correct or not.

Don't guess something that doesn't start with the letter given by the host -_-

Award System

Right, now onto the cool part! So basically this game is split into 'seasons'. Seasons are split into a specific number of games - I haven't decided how many yet, probably around 50 - and when a season ends several types of awards will be given to the best players. Here they are:

I Spy Universal Champion (awarded to the player with the most wins)

I Spy International Champion (awarded to the player with the 2nd most wins)

I Spy Regional Champion (awarded to the player with the 3rd most wins)

I Spy Top Rookie Award (awarded to the player with the most wins but who had 5 or less wins in the previous season (this won't be awarded in the 1st season))

I Spy Most Improved Player (awarded to the player with the largest difference of wins between last season and this season - must be greater than 5 and must have at least 1 win in the prev season)

I Spy Elite Spy Award (awarded to the player who obtains all five of the above awards)

I Spy Master Spy Award (awarded to the player who obtains three of the five awards)

Season 1 - From this post to here

Season 2 Game Count: 10
      Total Game Count: 80

Updated from this post to here

(removed first pic to clean up OP)
      importantlinkIneed
    • By alysya_wooshin
      What are your favourite Song of twice?
    • By alysya_wooshin
      Who are your bias in this kpop group?
      EXO
      UP10TION