Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
NomNomMiX

[AWARDS] ☆Limited Edition☆ April Fools 2017

It's our favorite time of year. The time of year where dropping waterballoons on peoples heads is acceptable, or setting up saran wrap in doorways and watching people walk into it is entirely too funny.

IT'S APRIL FOOLS, and what better way to celebrate than to have an exclusive one day only award to go along with our fun filled #TEAMBTS

don't worry though the change is only temporary and we'll be back to normal in no time :)

The award is 109% free and is available from 12:00 am April 1st to 11:59 pm April 1st (KST)

tRtsHjc.gif

[ April Fools 2017 ]

All you have to do to claim this cool award is comment on this thread and the award will be handed out asap!

♡ TTF Staff ♡

I was so worried that I went to a wrong page...

TT

You got me there admin!

Awards

7 minutes ago, killmeIDONTHAVEALIFE!!! said:

jungkook stans represent!

#TeamJungkook I would like an award please :D

• Upvote 1

It scared me tho.... I had like a heart attack. I don't know if i'm happy or not :ny-hmm: Don't do this to me. For my weak hearteeee...:jy-jks:

Edited by BlackOnce

Awards