Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Ahn Haeju

CYA Entertainment Official Thread

22 hours ago, StylishDoge said:

:jh-heol::cy-omo: ANDREA YOU'RE ALIVE?!

I'm always alive! Gotta stay ready in case my agency decides to cook up a comeback for me :mm-pdnim:

On 10/25/2017 at 2:03 AM, chaerrybear said:

Chaerryboss Queen!   :jh-cheer:  My TTF bias...  

• Like 1

On 10/25/2017 at 2:03 PM, chaerrybear said:

WHATTTTTTTT? Is that what Chaerry's voice sounds like? :mm-jjang: I'm sooooooo deaddddd hahahaha :sn-lol: It's soooooo beautiful and sweeettttt! Ahhhhhhhhhhh I can't forget that hahahahah :ny-yes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

WHATTTTTTTT? Is that what Chaerry's voice sounds like? :mm-jjang: I'm sooooooo deaddddd hahahaha :sn-lol: It's soooooo beautiful and sweeettttt! Ahhhhhhhhhhh I can't forget that hahahahah :ny-yes:

it's actually like about 80% of my singing voice lol. i can't sing properly because of my colds :ny-tt:

55 minutes ago, chaerrybear said:

it's actually like about 80% of my singing voice lol. i can't sing properly because of my colds :ny-tt:

Seriously? 80%? But its soooooo beautiful that I can listen to it all day long! :cy-cutie:

Edited by JokbalManiaMomo
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Seriously? 80%? But its soooooo beautiful that I can listen to it all day long! :cy-cutie:

naww it's is not XD lol but Thanksssss :ny-chu:

6 minutes ago, chaerrybear said:

naww it's is not XD lol but Thanksssss :ny-chu:

Keep it up your voice is like an angel voice :ny-yes: Sing other song for us hahahahah but seriously you have a beautiful voice :sn-lub:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Keep it up your voice is like an angel voice :ny-yes: Sing other song for us hahahahah but seriously you have a beautiful voice :sn-lub:

Thank you so muchhhh! I promise to come back with a better cover :))) Please anticipate our covers a lot!!! Thank you :sn-lub:

1 minute ago, chaerrybear said:

Thank you so muchhhh! I promise to come back with a better cover :))) Please anticipate our covers a lot!!! Thank you :sn-lub:

Yeah I will anticipate it and if you need some help I'm here to help you guyss :ny-yes:

• Like 1

I sent an audition! :dh-yas:

If it makes anything better, I own my own microphone and I'm a very well known voice actor and singer on the website I sent my audition on.

Thanks for reading lol :sn-heart:

• Like 2

Will the official trainee section be updated?

I'm also wondering when the next album will be released.

Out of all of TWICE's songs, I've really wanted to do covers of Candy Boy and Eyes Eyes Eyes.

This agency, is it still alive? lol i want to be a trainee

Awards