Jump to content

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
NaJihyeon

Twice United States of America Thread

Recommended Posts

small-american-flag.jpgThe Official United States of America Twice Discussion Threadsmall-american-flag.jpg

Hello and welcome! This thread is the Land of the free, and the Home of the American Once. My name is Naji. Feel free to post anything you want in this chat, hopefully it will help us American Once grow closer!!!

rsz_1usa_twice.png rsz_1usa_twice.png

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Hello, my name is Cameron, aka CarolinaPanthersFan, and i'm an awesome and proud American ONCE hailing all the way from Charlotte, NC.  It's absolutely so nice to meet all of you and of course I shall enjoy making friends with each and every single one of you as we talk everything about TWICE and other stellar girl groups in K-Pop.  I hope that you'll enjoy having me here from now on.  Thank you very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/11/2016 at 3:08 AM, NaJihyeon said:

small-american-flag.jpgThe Official United States of America Twice Discussion Threadsmall-american-flag.jpg

Hello and welcome! This thread is the Land of the free, and the Home of the American Once. My name is Naji. Feel free to post anything you want in this chat, hopefully it will help us American Once grow closer!!!

God damn I've never seen something so PATRIOTIC lately than this.

eagle-american-flying-flag-waving-animatanigif_enhanced-7250-1393376525-15.gif

Someone needs to put DuBu face on an eagle or her doing the eagle dance with the American flag backdrop lol

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, 미나's Heinz-ina said:

Someone needs to put DuBu face on an eagle or her doing the eagle dance with the American flag backdrop lol

:dh-dubu: 

We're gonna do it

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 3/12/2016 at 5:20 PM, NaJihyeon said:

small-american-flag.jpgOur Founderssmall-american-flag.jpg

rsz_twice_declaration-1.jpg

 

omg lol so patriotic :ny-lol:'MURICA!!! Anybody goin to KCON LA or NY? sadly I won't be...*cries in a corner)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mina'sPenguins said:

omg lol so patriotic :ny-lol:'MURICA!!! Anybody goin to KCON LA or NY? sadly I won't be...*cries in a corner)

LOL even though I live In California I will not be going..... ;( I'm gonna be in Seoul at that time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

10 hours ago, NaJihyeon said:

LOL even though I live In California I will not be going..... ;( I'm gonna be in Seoul at that time

O hey me too! well technically a couple weeks after but... sigh... if only :'(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm from America! I'll be going to KCON LA!

*sees no one else is*

:mm-cry:

Edited by Caprica
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, kebinbin said:

Hi guys I'm from America! :D

and unfortunately I'm not able to go to KCON  :(

:mn-cry: Same here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest NoSana NoLife

I went t KTMF but if I had known Twice was going to KCON I would have gone there..... le sigh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, btl629 said:

Happy J4 to all USA ONCES!:power-up:

:mn-praise: And to you too my fellow American :dh-heh: Even though it's slightly late already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry if I'm late

Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY U.S.A!

Happy July 4th! 4th of July :congrats:

wish I can still celebrate J4 in the US  :dh-heh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now realized there were global threads, so I'm late to the USA. I got here eventually, though! 

On 5/1/2016 at 5:26 AM, Mina'sPenguins said:

omg lol so patriotic :ny-lol:'MURICA!!! Anybody goin to KCON LA or NY? sadly I won't be...*cries in a corner)

On 5/18/2016 at 2:34 AM, Turbo012 said:

Let's go to KCON LA!!!

On 5/12/2016 at 8:35 PM, Caprica said:

I'm from America! I'll be going to KCON LA!

*sees no one else is*

:mm-cry:

I'll be there! Fingers crossed that Twice will randomly walk around the convention center like a few groups did last year! :cy-cutie:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, katzenlibrary said:

 

Just now realized there were global threads, so I'm late to the USA. I got here eventually, though! 

I'll be there! Fingers crossed that Twice will randomly walk around the convention center like a few groups did last year! :cy-cutie:

I'll be at KCON LA too! K-Pop Groups walking around during the convention? OMG :cy-omo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2016 at 11:55 PM, btl629 said:

Happy J4 to all USA ONCES!:power-up:

On 7/4/2016 at 11:57 PM, T2long said:

:mn-praise: And to you too my fellow American :dh-heh: Even though it's slightly late already

On 7/5/2016 at 1:40 AM, kawaiionceprinces13 said:

hi guys :D fellow american from chicago:mm-heart:happy belate 4th of july american onces

On 7/5/2016 at 10:50 AM, Ooh-Ahh said:

I'm sorry if I'm late

Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY U.S.A!

Happy July 4th! 4th of July :congrats:

wish I can still celebrate J4 in the US  :dh-heh:

totally forgot about this thread wau :cy-omo: hai there peeps *waves* Happy belated July 4th. i spent 4th of july and Canada Day in Canada (still there) lol

4 hours ago, katzenlibrary said:

 

Just now realized there were global threads, so I'm late to the USA. I got here eventually, though! 

I'll be there! Fingers crossed that Twice will randomly walk around the convention center like a few groups did last year! :cy-cutie:

sigh im so jelly. say hi to twice for me :mn-cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, btl629 said:

I'll be at KCON LA too! K-Pop Groups walking around during the convention? OMG :cy-omo:

Yeah! Even EXO did it one year, apparently. It's not announced. They basically just low-key check it out, like hanging in the back and stuff. But OMG that'd be even better than a Hi-Touch since you could get photos and stuff!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×