Jump to content
News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
NaJihyeon

Twice United States of America Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mina'sPenguins said:

totally forgot about this thread wau :cy-omo: hai there peeps *waves* Happy belated July 4th. i spent 4th of july and Canada Day in Canada (still there) lol

sigh im so jelly. say hi to twice for me :mn-cry:

 

38 minutes ago, katzenlibrary said:

Yeah! Even EXO did it one year, apparently. It's not announced. They basically just low-key check it out, like hanging in the back and stuff. But OMG that'd be even better than a Hi-Touch since you could get photos and stuff!

I never went to Kcon in LA

but yeah chances that you gonna bump to Kpop idol is slightly higher, I was randomly walk around THE AMERICANA (shopping center) and suddenly I bumped into BEAST (with no bodyguards) during some Kpop concert (maybe Kcon) few years back and took a pic with one of the member!. I'm so jelly now :ny-mope:

 

all the best fellow once!, may you bump into them !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi American Once :sn-heart: Hope to meet some like minded people here.

I wish I was at KCON LA :mn-uhm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope TWICE has a solo concert in the good ol' U S of A Sometime soon.

*Praying to JYP for American concert tour*

:mm-eat::ty-please:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone else planning to attend Twiceland if there are US concerts? :ny-hmm:

Spoiler

SubKulture Entertainment is following Twice on Twitter. The company produced GOT7 and SHINee US tours this year. So I hope that's a good sign. You should still take my random assumption with a grain of salt until they actually confirm a US tour (that's why I placed this in a spoiler cut).

I attended KCON LA last year but wasn't a member here until afterward. So I may have crossed paths with those who attended at some point :sn-hi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Leftyflip86 said:

Is anyone else planning to attend Twiceland if there are US concerts? :ny-hmm:

  Reveal hidden contents

SubKulture Entertainment is following Twice on Twitter. The company produced GOT7 and SHINee US tours this year. So I hope that's a good sign. You should still take my random assumption with a grain of salt until they actually confirm a US tour (that's why I placed this in a spoiler cut).

I attended KCON LA last year but wasn't a member here until afterward. So I may have crossed paths with those who attended at some point :sn-hi:

Yep.  I missed KCON last year so I will definitely try to see Twiceland if they play anwhere in the U.S.  I live on the East Coast so a New York show would be perfect, but I would travel to L.A. if necessary!   :2yeon-pb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Dopple said:

Yep.  I missed KCON last year so I will definitely try to see Twiceland if they play anwhere in the U.S.  I live on the East Coast so a New York show would be perfect, but I would travel to L.A. if necessary!   :2yeon-pb:

That's actually what I did last year. KCON NY is closer to me, so I had originally planned to go there. When Twice was announced for KCON LA, I decided to fly over to the west coast instead :jh-cheer:

Edited by Leftyflip86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone planning to attend KCON this year?  I think a proper meetup would be nice this year :twice-hug:

Apparently KCON LA will have three concerts this year: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/7709385/kcon-east-west-coast-ny-la-dates

If they go with the same amount of artists/groups per concert as last year, the lineup is going to be huge.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/3/2017 at 11:07 PM, Leftyflip86 said:

Is anyone planning to attend KCON this year?  I think a proper meetup would be nice this year :twice-hug:

Apparently KCON LA will have three concerts this year: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/7709385/kcon-east-west-coast-ny-la-dates

If they go with the same amount of artists/groups per concert as last year, the lineup is going to be huge.

 

im going to KCON NY :( im hosting a meet up for NY but idk so many people in LA :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Konari said:

im going to KCON NY :( im hosting a meet up for NY but idk so many people in LA :(

I personally know more K-pop fans that live near LA but might have a schedule conflict this year.

I'm still considering both but may end up going to NY since its closer and I don't have anything planned that weekend.

The artist lineups are most important to me. So those will most likely determine whether or not I attend, like last year.

Also depends on whether Twiceland tour comes to the US. If it does, then I'll attend Twiceland instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/7/2017 at 10:30 PM, Konari said:

im going to KCON NY :( im hosting a meet up for NY but idk so many people in LA :(

 

On 3/8/2017 at 1:06 PM, Leftyflip86 said:

I personally know more K-pop fans that live near LA but might have a schedule conflict this year.

I'm still considering both but may end up going to NY since its closer and I don't have anything planned that weekend.

The artist lineups are most important to me. So those will most likely determine whether or not I attend, like last year.

Also depends on whether Twiceland tour comes to the US. If it does, then I'll attend Twiceland instead.

@Konari Looks like I'll see you there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Leftyflip86 said:

 

@Konari Looks like I'll see you there!

OMG YEP. TTF STAFF IS PLANNING SOMETHING MORE ORGANIZED AND BETTER! HOPEFULLY WE CAN DO MUCH MORE THAN A REGULAR MEETUP OMGGG. BOTH DAYS? IM DOING BOTH AND GETTING THE MOST EXPENSIVE TICKET (PLATINUM)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Konari said:

OMG YEP. TTF STAFF IS PLANNING SOMETHING MORE ORGANIZED AND BETTER! HOPEFULLY WE CAN DO MUCH MORE THAN A REGULAR MEETUP OMGGG. BOTH DAYS? IM DOING BOTH AND GETTING THE MOST EXPENSIVE TICKET (PLATINUM)

Looking forward to the TTF meetup :ny-tough:

I'm planning to buy either Platinum or P1 combo.

I had P5 for the first LA concert and P2 for the 2nd LA concert (when Twice performed) last year so I'd prefer P2 or higher for Twice's concert day :mn-peace:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Leftyflip86 said:

Looking forward to the TTF meetup :ny-tough:

I'm planning to buy either Platinum or P1 combo.

I had P5 for the first LA concert and P2 for the 2nd LA concert (when Twice performed) last year so I'd prefer P2 or higher for Twice's concert day :mn-peace:

iv only been to KCON 2015 and bought the worst possible tickets cause i was forced to go by my family. But now im going platinum for at least one day :)'

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Konari said:

iv only been to KCON 2015 and bought the worst possible tickets cause i was forced to go by my family. But now im going platinum for at least one day :)'

 

Platinum tickets in the past have always been for both concerts -- they're basically combo tickets with at least one guaranteed pass for all perks (early concert entry, red carpet pass, hi touch, etc.) and you're placed in the standing pit directly in front of the stage. It should be the same for New York this year.

Last year, I didn't think P5 (cheapest) for the Saturday LA concert was that bad until the Sunday concert when I had P2. The difference was like night and day. Being down in front of the stage was a completely different experience and much more enjoyable. I hope you're prepared to buy tickets online. Platinum and P1 are the hardest to get when ticket sales go online. Good luck to us all and may the powers of Twice be with us :twice-smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Leftyflip86 said:

Platinum tickets in the past have always been for both concerts -- they're basically combo tickets with at least one guaranteed pass for all perks (early concert entry, red carpet pass, hi touch, etc.) and you're placed in the standing pit directly in front of the stage. It should be the same for New York this year.

Last year, I didn't think P5 (cheapest) for the Saturday LA concert was that bad until the Sunday concert when I had P2. The difference was like night and day. Being down in front of the stage was a completely different experience and much more enjoyable. I hope you're prepared to buy tickets online. Platinum and P1 are the hardest to get when ticket sales go online. Good luck to us all and may the powers of Twice be with us :twice-smile:

yep haha. Thanks for the info :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2vV0LNn.gif

 

For the American Sana Stan's, from a Sana Stan in Ohio.

Edited by #Satzu
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 7/5/2016 at 1:55 AM, StylishDoge said:

Happy J4 to all USA ONCES!:power-up:

 

On 7/5/2016 at 0:50 PM, Ooh-Ahh said:

I'm sorry if I'm late

Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY U.S.A!

Happy July 4th! 4th of July :congrats:

wish I can still celebrate J4 in the US  :dh-heh:

 

On 7/5/2016 at 1:57 AM, T2long said:

:mn-praise: And to you too my fellow American :dh-heh: Even though it's slightly late already

 

On 7/5/2016 at 3:40 AM, kawaiionceprinces13 said:

hi guys :D fellow american from chicago:mm-heart:happy belate 4th of july american onces

Thanks!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

american once from DC ~ currently spending the summer back in Korea though hehe

I'll be back home in the US late Aug ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×