Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
NomNomMiX

[ADMIN] Donations 101

NomNomMiX    295

KWI2Hoa.png

Hello everyone! With the recent growth in our forums, we have had to increase our hosting plan for the forums. It's amazing news that we are getting so many more visitors, but with the increased traffic, costs have unfortunately gone up.

Our monthly plan has increased from $45/month to $70/month.

• Donor ($1-$19) || Benefits will last for 90 days || QqszaFe.png
    • A custom banner on their profile
    • Increased signature limits (3 images @ 400x350 -- current signature limits are 2 images @ 300x250)
    • The ability to change display names once every 60 days (up from once every 180 days)
    • 1000 once

• VIP Donor ($20-$99) || Benefits will last for 150 days || lVfXkgm.png
    • Increased signature limits (3 images @ 400x350 -- current signature limits are 2 images @ 300x250)
    • The ability to change display names once every 60 days (up from once every 180 days)
    • Guaranteed 1/4 page of space in one message book. -- You can choose which message book, and it doesn't have to be within the 150 day period.
    • 20,000 once

• Platinum Donor ($100-$199) || Benefits will last for 250 days || SAlSCoD.png
    • Increased signature limits (4 images @ 400x350 -- current signature limits are 2 images @ 300x250)
    • Guaranteed 1/2 page of space in one message book. -- You can choose which message book, and it doesn't have to be within the 150 day period.
    • Free (no Wonce needed) custom forum member banner
    • 40,000 once

• Diamond Donor ($200 & up) || Benefits will last for 365 days || XNtNqnX.png
    • Increased signature limits (4 images @ 400x350 -- current signature limits are 2 images @ 300x250)
    • Guaranteed full page of space in one message book. -- You can choose which message book, and it doesn't have to be within the 150 day period.
    • Free (no Wonce needed) custom forum member banner
    • Free (no Wonce needed) custom forum title
    • 80,000 once

• Upvote 2

NomNomMiX    295

Frequently Asked Questions:

[!!!] ALL DONATION AMOUNTS ARE BASED ON USD

☞ What do you use to manage donations?

All donations are handled by and through Paypal.

☞ How much are you raising?

Our current monthly plan is $70/month and our goal is to raise only that. Any extra money raised per month is used to fund giveaways or enhance the forum. All donations to "Forum Costs" go directly to the forum.

☞ How do I donate?

You can donate to us with either your Paypal account or credit card through: 

1. You can access the donations page through the donations side bar on the home page of the forums or going to forums.teamtwice.com/donate/make-donation/
  2. You can send a donation directly through Paypal to donations@teamtwice.com. Please remember to include the goal you are donating to in the notes area.

☞ What if I make multiple donations over time?

Donation amounts will be added together each time you donate. If you donate $10 in August and $15 in September, it will add together and you will be moved from the Donor group into the VIP Donor group.

What if I donated in the past?

We are constantly working on how we handle our donations! However we have not made any major changes to groups and donor benefits.

*All changes made starting 2017 do not affect donations made in the past.

**If you have made any donations during 2017 please follow the instructions under "What do I do after I donate?"

What if I donated to a birthday project?

All donations to birthday projects include base donor groups and their benefits and will also include any special donation benefits for that project!

• If you have donated to a birthday project and wish to claim you prizes please fill out this form HERE
    • You still have to fill out a separate donations form for your donation confirmation with the admins and to receive your group benefits

☞ What do I do after I donate?

*Starting 2017 we have changed the donor confirmation process in order to assure that you are given the proper donor benefits and protect your private information. This has been an on going process and has changed several times over that past few months so thank you for your compliance and understanding!

After you have donated please fill out the Donation Form with the necessary information so our admins can confirm your donation and give you the proper donor benefits! The donation form can be found HERE

☞ My custom banner disappeared when I donated?

When you donate, you are automatically moved into the donor groups. For members who have custom banners, this means that you banner will disappear temporarily. Just PM an admin and we will fix it for you ASAP :)

NomNomMiX    295

Jihyo's Birthday and Support Project Donor Benefits!

Spoiler

All Jihyo Support Project donors will receive to custom awards to show their love & support for our leader

BennyAW.png.4be916edbaf23d27d3c95d90f129       seAW.png.1f7bd07277f89d027fdd9ffb9f1d4cc

Mina's Birthday and Support Project Donor Benefits!

Spoiler

All Mina Support Project donors will receive to custom awards to show their love & support for our penguin

588390727b6f5_MNspecial.png.9f626e664b8d        588390ff2f985_Bannyspecial.png.63ab73329

?✨CHAEYOUNG BIRTHDAY SUPPORT PROJECT 2017?

Spoiler

All Chaeyoung Project donors can claim the following benefits based on their donation amount

+ $5 or more gets awards

tpa2C7m.jpg x4i2U0d.jpg

+ $10 or more for animated awards

l3q2MAi7H91exw3bW.gif 26xBsZIkdVgJAb2hi.gif

+ $20 or more gets award and banner

31tvcTj.jpg

+ $30 or more animated banner

3yaQ7Lh.gif

Also, top 3 donors can get a colored name for three (3) months!!!

?✨DAHYUN BIRTHDAY SUPPORT PROJECT 2017?

Spoiler

All Dahyun Project donors can claim the following benefits based on their donation amount

For those who donated $5 or more gets awards

2UlbwhC.jpg sn6YSYq.jpg

For those who donated $10 or more gets animated awards

thUc2gk.gif qEszKI4.gif

For those who donated $30 or more gets an animated banner

bTsGSfv.gif

Also, top 3 donors can get a colored name for three (3) months!!!