News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

<3TzuNaMi

[PIC]170506 Happy Together 3 Filming Day[Sana&Tzuyu]

I've seen their photos, but not the show

Awards

1 minute ago, Downie said:

I've seen their photos, but not the show

ohh ok

Awards

They are participating alot of show nowadays

Awards

7 minutes ago, Downie said:

They are participating alot of show nowadays

True but i hope they get rests though ?

Awards

1 minute ago, YodaTzu said:

True but i hope they get rests though ?

No time to rest for the next month (Because of Signal)

Awards

4 minutes ago, Downie said:

No time to rest for the next month (Because of Signal)

True ?

Awards

2 minutes ago, YodaTzu said:

True ?

Feels bad man

Awards

Just now, Downie said:

Feels bad man

i hope they get like a vacation because i feel sad for them like they are people too

Awards

5 hours ago, YodaTzu said:

i hope they get like a vacation because i feel sad for them like they are people too

Yeah, JYP have no heart

Awards

33 minutes ago, Downie said:

Yeah, JYP have no heart

he has but you know business 

Awards

Satzu on happy Together!!! :ny-tough: 

7 hours ago, YodaTzu said:

Yeah... hope they get a well deserved vacation.. but heard they going into the japanese market right after signal right? :ty-tt:

9 hours ago, MPG said:

Satzu on happy Together!!! :ny-tough: 

Yeah... hope they get a well deserved vacation.. but heard they going into the japanese market right after signal right? :ty-tt:

True ? i hope they get a rest

Awards

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      『BDZ』release date September 12th, 2018.
      " TWICE : Break your Barriers, BDZ!"

Nayeon / 나연 /  ナヨン/ 娜璉

Jeongyeon / 정연 /  ジョンヨン / 定延

Momo / 모모 / モモ / 桃

Sana / 사나 / サナ / 紗夏

Jihyo / 지효 / ジヒョ / 志效

Mina / 미나 / ミナ / 南

Dahyun / 다현 / ダヒョン / 多賢

Chaeyoung / 채영 / チェヨン / 彩瑛

Tzuyu / 쯔위 / ツウィ / 子瑜

• By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE Announces New “TWICELAND” Movie

TWICE is preparing to meet their fans through the silver screen!
      On August 10, TWICE announced plans for a new film that will chronicle their ongoing “TWICELAND ZONE 2: Fantasy Park” world tour. In addition to their spectacular live performances, the upcoming movie will also feature behind-the-scenes footage from the group’s various concerts in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, and more.
      The film, entitled “TWICELAND,” will be released in the relatively new ScreenX format (a three-screen configuration developed in Korea that provides a 270-degree viewing experience). 
      Nayeon commented, “We’re really looking forward to the movie as well,” with Jeongyeon adding, “For those who were unable to attend our concert, we’ve prepared a more realistic experience by filming a movie made for three screens.”
      Sana chimed in, “You’ll be able to see new sides of us that you haven’t seen before through the movie.”
      https://www.vlive.tv/video/84060

TWICE is currently in the midst of their second world tour, “TWICELAND ZONE 2: Fantasy Park,” which began in Seoul in May and has since taken them to Japan and Singapore. The group is also preparing for their first Japanese arena tour, “BDZ,” which will kick off in Chiba this September.
      Source (1) (2)
      CR: soompi
    • By sacheol-21stC
      “Amazing Saturday” CP Praises TWICE’s Momo And Sana For Their Recent Guest Appearance

The chief producer (CP) of tvN’s “Amazing Saturday” had nothing but praise for TWICE’s Momo and Sana after their recent appearance.
      Momo and Sana were guests on “Amazing Saturday” on August 4 and their episode garnered average viewership ratings of 2.0 percent and peaked at 2.8 percent for the 20-49 age bracket (viewers between the ages of 20 and 49). This was a new record for “Amazing Saturday” and made it the most watched show in its time slot in the 20-49 age bracket.

CP Park Sung Jae stated, “Sana and Momo had just come from a music show taping, but they didn’t show a hint of fatigue and did their best throughout the show, bringing more laughter to the show. Most of the cast members were surprised at how well the two TWICE members wrote in Korean and how high their understanding of the Korean language was despite being Japanese [and Korean not being their first language].”
      He went on to say, “Cast members like SHINee’s Key, Girl’s Day’s Hyeri, and rapper Hanhae welcomed the TWICE members very warmly as industry seniors and as fans of the popular girl group. Thanks to this, Sana and Momo were very relaxed throughout the taping of the show. Shin Dong Yup shared that his daughter is a big fan of TWICE, and Moon Se Yoon and Kim Dong Hyun also revealed that they are fans as well.”
      “Amazing Saturday” was able to hit its highest ratings for its target age bracket with TWICE’s help. The CP said, “Most of all, we are grateful to our viewers and we are grateful to the cast members for always doing their best. We really felt TWICE’s power through this [rise in ratings]. We really want to thank Sana and Momo.”
      The show has been inviting guests since its eighth episode, bringing in celebrities like AOA’s Hyejeong and Seolhyun, Yang Se Hyung, SEVENTEEN’s Dokyeom and Hoshi, Kim Heechul, Wanna One’s Ong Seong Woo and Lee Dae hwi, g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung and Danny Ahn, Han Hyun Min, and now TWICE’s Momo and Sana. When asked who else he’d like on the show, CP Park Sung Jae replied, “I’d like to invite people from a variety of fields like writer Yoo Si Min, Jung Hae In, BIGBANG’s Seungri, rapper Simon Dominic, Wanna One’s Kang Daniel, Kim Hee Sun, Zico, and BTS.”
      “Amazing Saturday” is a variety show in which cast members and guests try to guess the lyrics to songs. The show airs every Saturday at 7:40 p.m. KST.
      Source (1)

• By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE’s Sana Wins Over Girl’s Day’s Hyeri And SHINee’s Key With Her Aegyo On “Amazing Saturday”

The cast of tvN’s “Amazing Saturday” just couldn’t get enough of TWICE’s Sana and Momo! The two twice members made a guest appearance on the tvN variety show and were met with excitement from the cast members.
      Sana and Momo explained that while they were in the waiting room, they had practiced for the show by trying to write down lyrics after listening to a song. They talked about how difficult it had been for them, and the male cast members offered to help them out during the show.

Boom suggested that Sana do aegyo for SHINee’s Key to encourage him to help her during the show, and Key’s face reddened as he was shy to be the center of Sana’s attention. As Sana prepared her well-known “Shy, shy, shy” aegyo, Key had everyone laughing when he quickly whipped out his phone so he could record the moment and keep it forever.
      It wasn’t just the male cast members who were enthralled by the two TWICE members as Girl’s Day’s Hyeri shared a story of a gift she had received from Sana. Stating that it had been her birthday recently, Hyeri revealed that Sana had sent her a video message on the day. She exclaimed that the video had been so cute that she had spent a whole day watching the video and thanked Sana for the sweet gift.
      Sana and Momo then joined the cast as they attempted to write down lyrics for songs to various degrees of success. “Amazing Saturday” airs every Saturday at 7:40 p.m. KST on tvN.
      Source (1)

Snippets from tvN's "Amazing Saturday" featuring TWICE's Momo and Sana: