Big Boss

Jihyo Reveals Tzuyu Cried While Filming TWICE’s New Music Video

Posted (edited)

TWICE‘s Jihyo revealed that Tzuyu really loved a bunny that was used in their video teaser.

However, the director told Tzuyu that they would have to abandon the bunny because they couldn’t bring it back with them.

Tzuyu didn’t realize that he was joking and thought they were really going to just abandon the bunny in the forest.

And when they started leaving, Tzuyu (who rarely ever cries) suddenly burst into tears.

Luckily, they were able to take the bunny back to Seoul, where it’s safe and sound.

cr. koreaboo//http://www.koreaboo.com/news/jihyo-reveals-tzuyu-cried-filming-twices-new-music-video/

sorry I can't post the GIFs they are too many 

Edited by Big Boss

Awww, so cute.

:ty-please:

Nayeon x Tzuyu confirmed :ty-candy: LOL  the bunny is lucky though 

:cy-omg::cy-omg:I dont expect that!!? :O

44 minutes ago, Moguri96 said:

Awww, so cute.

:ty-please:

30 minutes ago, >TornbetweenMomoandSana< said:

Nayeon x Tzuyu confirmed :ty-candy: LOL  the bunny is lucky though 

10 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

:cy-omg::cy-omg:I dont expect that!!? :O

Actually it looks sweet and nice that we still get to see her acting bubbly and cute bcs she's still young ❤ 

58 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

TWICE‘s Jihyo revealed that Tzuyu really loved a bunny that was used in their video teaser.

However, the director told Tzuyu that they would have to abandon the bunny because they couldn’t bring it back with them.

Tzuyu didn’t realize that he was joking and thought they were really going to just abandon the bunny in the forest.

And when they started leaving, Tzuyu (who rarely ever cries) suddenly burst into tears.

Luckily, they were able to take the bunny back to Seoul, where it’s safe and sound.

cr. koreaboo//http://www.koreaboo.com/news/jihyo-reveals-tzuyu-cried-filming-twices-new-music-video/

aweee my baby is so cute 😍😍😍<3

awweee! she's so cute! :cy-fluffy:

My bias is an angel :sn-lub:

Aw poor tzuyu. At least she was able to keep the bunny.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Awwwww! :ty-hehe: Tzuyu's really sweet! :sn-lub:

This is really cute I swear, Tzuyu loves real rabbits :ny-yes:(Nayeon though..rabbit + snake :ny-lol:)

Aww.... our Chewy-ah... 

I wish I was the lucky Bunny lol:ty-lol:

aww thats so sweet and adorable of chewy :ty-hehe: but i'm sad that she was so sad of the thought of leaving it :satzu-hug: i just want to hug her<3 thats one lucky bunny:ny-lol:

SATZU IS REAL!!  :mm-jjang::dh-nice:

Awwwww...so sweet!!:pleeease: It's really nice to hear that she got to keep the bunny!:satzu-gj:

Because tzuyu did not have the heart to leave the rabbit in the forest..  :ty-tt:

Lol its bunny nayeon :ny-sad:

This is the purest thing I've heard all day :jh-myheart:I am touched :jh-heart:

Posted (edited)

Awww... Luck rabbit

Edited by ShyTzu