Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Big Boss

Jihyo Reveals Tzuyu Cried While Filming TWICE’s New Music Video

Big Boss    250

TWICE‘s Jihyo revealed that Tzuyu really loved a bunny that was used in their video teaser.

However, the director told Tzuyu that they would have to abandon the bunny because they couldn’t bring it back with them.

Tzuyu didn’t realize that he was joking and thought they were really going to just abandon the bunny in the forest.

And when they started leaving, Tzuyu (who rarely ever cries) suddenly burst into tears.

Luckily, they were able to take the bunny back to Seoul, where it’s safe and sound.

cr. koreaboo//http://www.koreaboo.com/news/jihyo-reveals-tzuyu-cried-filming-twices-new-music-video/

sorry I can't post the GIFs they are too many 

Edited by Big Boss

Awards

Big Boss    250
44 minutes ago, Moguri96 said:

Awww, so cute.

:ty-please:

30 minutes ago, >TornbetweenMomoandSana< said:

Nayeon x Tzuyu confirmed :ty-candy: LOL  the bunny is lucky though 

10 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

:cy-omg::cy-omg:I dont expect that!!? :O

Actually it looks sweet and nice that we still get to see her acting bubbly and cute bcs she's still young ❤ 

Awards

58 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

TWICE‘s Jihyo revealed that Tzuyu really loved a bunny that was used in their video teaser.

However, the director told Tzuyu that they would have to abandon the bunny because they couldn’t bring it back with them.

Tzuyu didn’t realize that he was joking and thought they were really going to just abandon the bunny in the forest.

And when they started leaving, Tzuyu (who rarely ever cries) suddenly burst into tears.

Luckily, they were able to take the bunny back to Seoul, where it’s safe and sound.

cr. koreaboo//http://www.koreaboo.com/news/jihyo-reveals-tzuyu-cried-filming-twices-new-music-video/

aweee my baby is so cute ???<3

Satzyu    80

Aw poor tzuyu. At least she was able to keep the bunny.

Awards

Mina❤    103
1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Awwwww! :ty-hehe: Tzuyu's really sweet! :sn-lub:

Awards

nika nika nii    136

This is really cute I swear, Tzuyu loves real rabbits :ny-yes:(Nayeon though..rabbit + snake :ny-lol:)

aww thats so sweet and adorable of chewy :ty-hehe: but i'm sad that she was so sad of the thought of leaving it :satzu-hug: i just want to hug her<3 thats one lucky bunny:ny-lol:

Awards

DesTinY2325    20

Awwwww...so sweet!!:pleeease: It's really nice to hear that she got to keep the bunny!:satzu-gj:

Awards

Novansptr    22

Because tzuyu did not have the heart to leave the rabbit in the forest..  :ty-tt:

Lol its bunny nayeon :ny-sad:

OnceUponAStar    128

Tzuyu must love animals...(including rabbits(inserts Nayeon hehehe :ty-peek:))

(lowkey wants to be the rabbit instead lel >.< :mn-cry: not changing biases,okay?)

Awards

Lovely puppy    180

This giant baby don't cry when she gets number one but burst into tears for a bunny, how cute can she get ? :ny-lol: 

-Samir-    15

This sounds like a prank my friends would pull on me... and I would be the bunny

jk :ty-hehe:

I would be Tzuyu :ty-aye:

Awards