Ahn Haeju

Which Twice Member Would You Reject?

Posted (edited)

What if....

:twice-smile: All these 9 girls liked you and wished to be your girl friend? Which member(s) would you reject and why? Would you even dare to get one of them??

Tell your opinions, use your imagination, I'm curious!!! >.<

Spoiler

Hmm....

I and Nayeon share the same age so I will definitely reject her :ny-tt:I wish to be paired with someone who is at least 3 years old difference, that means my choices are the maknae line! Hmm let's see....

I think TZUYU can make me feel comfortable. But she is just too sisterable for me. Eventho she is my ultimate bias wrecker I think I will reject her :ty-tt:

I think CHAEYOUNG will be a really-hard-to-get type (?) so I will pass her :cy-tt:

DAHYUN seems to be a great option since her wildness might complete my introversion. But since Saida is real, I dont think I can win against Sana. Yeah, the problem is Sana XD I believe she is a tough and perfect girl who makes Dahyun can't resist her...:dh-tt:

I guess I won't get anyone in the end T.T

Edited by Ahn Haeju

My imagination is not good enough for this..

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

What if....

:twice-smile: All these 9 girls liked you and wished to be your girl friend? Which member(s) would you reject and why? Would you even dare to get one of them??

Tell your opinions, use your imagination, I'm curious!!!

Pretty much, my existence would be torn into 9 pieces. Like how could you even possibly reject them? My head hurts. :jy-icu:

I'll update this when I have decided on the member I'd like to be my girlfriend. :dh-fp:

*No. It would be 10. My girlfriend would be mad if she had read this. :ny-lol:

Edited by Mina❤

i'll reject them all since they are all too good for me and they'll prolly just gonna waste their time on me lol.

but honestly i don't really like to think about things like this coz its kinda weird haha

IMAGINATION DUDE, COME ON WAKE UP AND GO WORK NOW! T_T :ny-tt:

So hard to reject.....but if I must I will go with Nayeon and reject the others as her age is the closes to mine :mm-pdnim:

tear myself into 9 pieces and date everyone of them. Coz all of them are too precious to reject

I would wake up:mm-pdnim:

4 minutes ago, KetchupOppa said:

SAMEEE :ny-lol:

I would automatically reject the maknae line. They are too young. The rest is okay. I guess 97'er is like my limit.

2 hours ago, KetchupOppa said:

Yup same lol

Wake up guys lol :mn-cry:

Wut? :dh-lol: I've never rejected anyone before so I can't really imagine it... :mm-pdnim:

Maybe I'll reject all of them because I don't think I'll be able to choose :ny-lol:

:ny-lol:Hahaha I enjoy reading every comments here XD

How do you even reject them?

:ny-sad:

There is some question here?

Image result for twice ot9 aegyo gif

To reject or not to reject? 

Honestly, I don't even think they would look at me straight in real life. Also, I can't really comprehend celebrity life so I think I'd reject all of them cause I'd be a nuisance than help to them:ny-hmm:

ahaha rejecting twice:kappa:

but seriously tho i am probably gonna end up dating :jy-cutie: because i just feel there will be no dull moment with her. Even tho she is not my ultimate bias, I really find her personality to be amazing. 

I don't think I'm in the place to reject any Twice member... :mn-hehe: 

but I think Tzuyu would be the nicest to date, she matches my personality well and we're the same age too

On 5/25/2017 at 9:33 PM, Bryancan said:

To reject or not to reject? 

Honestly, I don't even think they would look at me straight in real life. Also, I can't really comprehend celebrity life so I think I'd reject all of them cause I'd be a nuisance than help to them:ny-hmm:

Shyshyshy with celebrity life, eh, Bryan? :jy-jks:

On 5/27/2017 at 1:05 AM, baudelaire said:

ahaha rejecting twice:kappa:

but seriously tho i am probably gonna end up dating :jy-cutie: because i just feel there will be no dull moment with her. Even tho she is not my ultimate bias, I really find her personality to be amazing. 

That is so sweet!!! >.<