Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • NomNomMiX

      System Update!   07/20/2017

      Hello Team Twice Community members! As of 20/07/17 (20 JUly 2017) our IPS System has updated! With this major update comes new features that we are reviewing and testing and also a broken theme! As we wait for our theme to be fixed we will be using the IPS 4.2 theme that we ahve named TEMP. We hope that this temp theme wont be around for too long! and we will be posting a full announcement on features and what they mean for our forums shortly   <3 Nom

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
gwen423

[PROJECT] Dahyun Shirts!

Recommended Posts

Plume    169

Whoa, I really love this :cy-omo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

marios    1

Got my shirt today. I'm very happy with it. I regret not getting all three.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AuGuStKz    163
On 7/4/2017 at 1:13 PM, MinaSea said:

Review:

Very comfortable shirt, really love the material. Even the prints feel very nice to touch. Not dri-fit but still cooling when wearing the cotton shirt. After washing, the prints stay intact, no cracks. Overall, really enjoyed the shirt! Now waiting for Mina! :mn-tea:

4.5/5 rating!

glad you like it :). I was wondering why our local post service... so slow? LOL. Well i chose a ok material for the Tshirt because of our weather but if i do dri fits, cost will go up and we want to keep it at affordable price. And we are doing this for the first time. :dh-dubu:

On 7/4/2017 at 9:50 PM, Mirally Soh said:

Love the T shirt! Came in good quality :dh-nice:

Glad you like it =D :dh-hi:

On 7/4/2017 at 9:59 PM, themagicbacon said:

got design 2 and the shirt was cute !! however i think i chose the wrong size ? but overall i really love it!

Good to hear that! :dh-nice:

5 hours ago, marios said:

Got my shirt today. I'm very happy with it. I regret not getting all three.

Hope you liked it! :D :dh-wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MinaSea    47
2 hours ago, AuGuStKz said:

glad you like it :). I was wondering why our local post service... so slow? LOL. Well i chose a ok material for the Tshirt because of our weather but if i do dri fits, cost will go up and we want to keep it at affordable price. And we are doing this for the first time. :dh-dubu:

Glad you like it =D :dh-hi:

Good to hear that! :dh-nice:

Hope you liked it! :D :dh-wink:

SG has a slow post service? Didn't you know already? Hahaha :ny-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AuGuStKz    163
2 hours ago, MinaSea said:

SG has a slow post service? Didn't you know already? Hahaha :ny-lol:

The sad part is.. we do not have  a choice. LOL. :dh-tt:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zeba    386

got mine yesterday since i was overseas for a week and couldn't sign off on it!

the size is a little smaller than I expected but the design is super cute!

thank you for making the shirt :D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AuGuStKz    163
2 hours ago, Zeba said:

got mine yesterday since i was overseas for a week and couldn't sign off on it!

the size is a little smaller than I expected but the design is super cute!

thank you for making the shirt :D

For the moment i thought where did the package went, as i was monitoring the registered article online for the past weeks.

LOL. Scared me a little that it might be lost SOMEWHERE in the transition.

Hope you liked it! :dh-wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zeba    386
34 minutes ago, AuGuStKz said:

For the moment i thought where did the package went, as i was monitoring the registered article online for the past weeks.

LOL. Scared me a little that it might be lost SOMEWHERE in the transition.

Hope you liked it! :dh-wink:

Yes I did! It's great :D

Thank you c:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

marios    1
On 7/19/2017 at 1:05 AM, Momo4eva said:

When will there be a Chaeyoung or Momo Ver? Will be dieing to get one :cy-cutie:

I'd like a Momo shirt too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×